the land of the free

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by battlesausage, Jul 3, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Danza how come you hang with homos?

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Hey Danza! Why soa quiet? usually by this time you have opened 20 new threads on TLOTF. Come on you inbred pool of bile. gimme something to work with.

3. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

5. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    <LI>null <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the pic looks much better with your face on it BS...

7. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

oh haha, those pictures are funny.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey you guys.. leave marilyn alone!!.. it's not his fault he's a homosexual... he was probably infected at a young age with the anallyintrusive disease by communist SCUM who were plotting the future downfall of america, along with a terrorist cell of islamafascists.. and was OBVIOUSLY brainwashed at school by gay leftist academics who were wanting to further their own perverted liberal agenda

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Battlesausage,i think it's a simpley dispicable act of yours upsetting this poor frail old man just because he's homosexual.Have a look at him here...does he look bad to you!?!!No!He looks very loving and giving,and no doubt, if we could only see the *joy* on the owners of the pictured cocks' faces we'd understand the full extent of the happiness that Myrllin brings to the world.Leave him be!

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

OMG, Nursey you are so right! I never knew just how much of a giver he was. I feel terrible for saying all of those horrible things about him. Just to prove that I am not an asshole I am going to host that beautiful GIF and post it at every single forum I can find and link it back to the PG board HOORJ!!!1
    P.S BEST GIF EVER!

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

lol that pic of tony danza suckinf cock is funny a fuck.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No Tommy,that is a wonderful old,old man called Myrllyn.
    I'm glad you're beginning to see sense,Battlesausage.I also think this is beautiful...

...here is a man,not long left in this world,going at it TOOTH AND NAIL to bring ecstatic release to these two fine,young sturdy specimens...and behold!He is simpley glowing with joy!An example to us all.

13. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Post of the century.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>_x_ says:
    (quote)yes i saw them and yes he is sick. fag, i've gone through a lot of personal changes this past week or so it's like lotf was my personal 9/11 and bs is my osama
    _x_ says:
    hahahahahaha!!!
    Ho-Chichufuchaa says:
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    Ho-Chichufuchaa says:
    ...IM SADDAM
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The moment i first saw that post...hahahahaha!

15. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Beautiful GIF of mass destruction Nursey, I mean Sadam.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no nursey i mean the pic of tony danza on osma bin suasages thread higher up,the gif.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ok,sorry tommy...so that's one thing less you got wrong out of the hundreds and hundreds you do!Well done!

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

BLOW ME BITCH.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    BLOW ME BITCH.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahaha!I knew it was only a matter of time before my little digs here and there got too much,and Tommy started seeing how much of a bitch of mines he was becoming!And it took a while for you to know what to say,didn't it Tommy?Hahaha!'Blow you'!

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Awwww,Tommy...never mind...i'm sure the 'cock slug' can't be too far away.It might come slithering over at full speed if it knows there's jizz to be suckled and get here by tomorrow morning if you're desperate enough to wait.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the Cock Slug is an American...far far away from Bitty British Dicks