The joys of walking in the snow with these....

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Ulfur Engil, Mar 11, 2007.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

2. improtected

improtected New Member

yes, and some people are complainers - they have nothing useful to add to the mix, they just complain and try to make everyone else as miserable as they are. and which is it? am i a witch, a buddhist or a voodoo preistess, nursey? you can't seem to keep up with your failed attempts at insulting me.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Actually, i just did that post to demonstrate to Homeland Security that you are willing to knowingly converse with a terrorist. Or what you believe to be a terrorist, at least. You do realise how long you can be held without trial these days, don't you? To be honest, i couldn't really care less what you are, but your interrogators might be interested to know why you have the Hamsa Hand tattooed on you.
    And i would like to know why you have it tattooed on you...erm...twice? :)

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

P.S. So when are you going to quit whinging and give us all a good laugh? ::)

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Hummm. The Hamas salute does look a little familiar....
    If ImP tattoos a swastika next to the healing hands, I'll let you know.

6. improtected

improtected New Member

don't you know? i'm fair skinned, fair haired and have family in law enforcement - in america, i'm invincible. ;D
    and, as i've stated before, the tattoos have a deeply personal, family meaning.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So are you finally admitting that you are a terrorist? Homeland security isnt worried about people in Alabama, they still think the nations Capitol is Atlanta..........

"oh, I wish I was in the land o' cotton, good times....."

Oh wait I am am.....

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well, if by 'terrorist' you mean i'm not 'with you' (i.e. George Bush and the neocons), then i suppose i am. Otherwise...no.

I don't really think that's necessary...

Seig Hail! I'm not sure that's something to be quite so gleeful about, but i appreciate your honesty. Maybe Ulfur can get you some boots of your own. ;)

9. improtected

improtected New Member

nah.. my over-abundant materialistic NRA card-holding daddy has already filled my closet with them. they even come in stillettos! but, thanks, sug! :-*

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

So far she's matching you Nursey.

You're just not your old self these days. Two years ago you would have her sniveling on the floor and scurrying for cover, as did Mia and Medicvet.

Or maybe the old self needed to die, and the kinder, gentler Nursey.......ah, I'm laughing to hard to continue...

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

My only intention was to get her to stop being such a boring, mopey bitch. Looks like i'm closer to achieving this result. :)

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Keep up the good work.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think it is a lack of material. Most newbies come in and run their mouths about stupid shit and make asses out of themselves early. However Imp hasnt done that. So trying to bash is difficult......

See that's where spoOoOn is missed, with his ability to change the flow of a thread with the unnerving power of his dirty dishes society and the unlimited supply of penicillin it has produced. damn percoset....I think I started this with a point to make but it all seems senseless now.....

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wrong

15. improtected

improtected New Member

great..now take your own advice and quit coming off as a paranoid-victim-freak.

FU. and FU for the stalker comment, by the way. you know you're good-and-damn-well the one who asked for it, big daddy.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Barry, you should so meet this cheap slut, fuck her, then never acknowledge her alive again.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

You know, i love people with integrity and a properly functioning brain. Thankyou Dwaine. :)

What the hell are you blathering about now? It sounds kind of familiar...like something Barry might have said to me about 2 years ago...

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

now, stuff like that makes me blush, plus thats what friends do, or anyone with a functioning brain cell would call that out. Personally I see dipshits around here calling Hindu's "terrorists". They get angry when you ask them if they are still fucking their sister still

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

When Dwaine Scum blushes...the angels sing!

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

...and by "never acknowledge her alive again" you mean "hide her body in the crawlspace with the rest of your ex girlfriends", right?