The BE REAL thread

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, Apr 27, 2005.

1. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

/\
    /\
    /\
    Sorry, thought I clicked the quote

2. Dimples

Dimples New Member

take dwaines wiener out of your mouth bungle. your sucking up is sickening.

3. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Jealous?

4. Dimples

Dimples New Member

ummmm no. i am never jealous of brown nosers.

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I am.

*sulks in a corner*

6. Dimples

Dimples New Member

youre jealous if someone has the tv remote though :lol:

7. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I don't get it? Was that a FUNNY?

8. Dimples

Dimples New Member

yes it was. isnt it just hilarious? sure fits in with the other attempts at humor in this place.

9. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I was 'speaking' to Doc B, initially but you got your slithery little paws to the submit button before me.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goddman, how come your ex boyfriend missed? When he gets parole, I shall give him shooting lessons

11. Dimples

Dimples New Member

so much for the cold sober forum. seems like an excuse to get people to tell personal things so total fucking cunts like dwaine here can use them against you to their whim.

buddy i hope you choke on your lunch and DIE you sadistic fat fucker.

12. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

well said..around this neck of the internet woods, ya gotta give as good as ya get.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

opps, I must have struck a nerve... My bad

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

it was a traumatic experience dwaine. i am sure nigga thugs like yourself are used to being shot at. but i was pretty sheltered slightly simple and easily lead astray. that was 3 years ago now and i still have nightmares at night. and i am very proud to say i got through it all without drugs and without counseling.

so yes i guess you could say you hit a nerve. dont you have any heart at all or is it all shriveled and blackend?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no you are thionking of my liver... How come I gotta be a "nigga thug?" Heh you would be surprised if you really knew my lifestyle

P.S. you have to have a heart for it ot be blackened and shrivled..

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dimples - let me say first that I think you are very nice and I like you.
    I am not being critical here - just asking.

You say that you are very proud to say that you "got through it all" without drugs or counseling. I understand that you are strong, and are doing well, but having nightmares about something three years later is not a complete healing from the incident.

I feel that you think that counseling is a bad thing. Maybe it is in the way you understand it. Real counseling is a professional intervention that helps a person in the process of healing. The person is responsible for working through their own issues. A counselor simply helps with this process. Counselors can't heal anyone. It is still up to the person to make the adjustments necessary for themselves. Counselors just help in the process.

Dr Phil is not a counselor - he is a Hollywood showman. If that is what you think counseling is, I can't blame you for having a dim view of it. You may be one of those people who does not need the help of a professional. That is great for you. Some people do need help. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that those people are weak. It takes real strength to ask for help.

Barry

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man I got to give DR phil this much, I would suckle at the teat of oprah for a bit of chump change too

18. Dimples

Dimples New Member

barry there is no such thing as complete mental healing from something like that. no matter what you try.

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Sure there is. A bullet through the brain will fix that right up, nightmares and all.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

touche'

maybe kitana had the right idea?