The Baby Bird

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 26, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    sometimes, i didnt bury them deep enough and aftere a rain, there would be a cat leg sticking out of the ground.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! Somehow, I can just picture that whole scene unfolding...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    LMAO! Somehow, I can just picture that whole scene unfolding...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, it was embarassing
    she kinda freaked, mildly.
    i remember it clearly - mom and her talking, me standing there listening...and looking down...it was inches away from her leg. she probably touched it with her leg, just didnt feel it.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so what if i have an ass fixation fuck you thats my buisness kitana has a killing young birds by dragging em out there nests and sexually molesting em foxation but no one is bringing that up,you bunch of fucking wankers favouritism i call it lets pick on the new guy,twats.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    kitana has a killing young birds by dragging em out there nests and sexually molesting em foxation but no one is bringing that up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no one brings that up b/c i dont have that "foxation"

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok then FIXATION is that better ?i just knew someone sad fucker would pick up on that,and miracles never ciese it was the lovely delectable gorgeous one and only kitana...........i cant belive i said all that with a straight face,lowlife,flea bitten,lice infested,2 dollar whore dogbreath is a lot easier to roll of the toungue.

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    too young and they came early.
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I used to have that problem too. That's why I started dating older guys.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ok then FIXATION is that better ?i just knew someone sad fucker would pick up on that,and miracles never ciese it was the lovely delectable gorgeous one and only kitana...........i cant belive i said all that with a straight face,lowlife,flea bitten,lice infested,2 dollar whore dogbreath is a lot easier to roll of the toungue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you dyslexic?

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    Are you dyslexic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the term is "dicklacksic"

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Are you dyslexic?

no im just a thick cunt that cant spell yuk yuk yuk yuk

11. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

ok then FIXATION is that better ?i just knew someone sad fucker would pick up on that,and miracles never ciese it was the lovely delectable gorgeous one and only kitana...........i cant belive i said all that with a straight face,lowlife,flea bitten,lice infested,2 dollar whore dogbreath is a lot easier to roll of the toungue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe they will cease

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

would it help everyone if i just left now?

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no it would help everyone if you put a gun in your mouth, and then pulled the trigger...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Hey Klitana, maybe you would like a job as a Chemical Castrator?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEAH!

it was the lovely delectable gorgeous one and only kitana...........i cant belive i said all that with a straight face,lowlife,flea bitten,lice infested,2 dollar whore dogbreath is a lot easier to roll of the toungue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf did u call me?

15. kitana

kitana New Member

would it help everyone if i just left now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no! u have to post a pic of yerself first.