The Arabian Horses

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Nov 25, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shit Fly:
    Kitana you ever tried having sex with a horse? Maybe you should try it and split your arse in 2<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i dont want my arse to look like yours

2. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

Roger that big dog

3. kitana

kitana New Member

10-4 and 666 over and out

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shit Fly:
    Roger that big dog<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i dont wanna roger that big dog

5. kitana

kitana New Member

"roger that big dog"

-ok, is there a meaning to that phrase???

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Yes, there is.

7. Topper

Topper New Member

It's illegal to explain it though.

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    no, i dont want my arse to look like yours <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Double fucking standards...

You can maim innocent little animals, but you get pissed off if the same was suggested to you... shakes head

You haven't been out on a Sunday for a while have you...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    You can maim innocent little animals, but you get pissed off if the same was suggested to you... shakes head <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have been maimed by animals. not raped/fucked!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    You haven't been out on a Sunday for a while have you...[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have to go to church

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i have to go to church <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry.

11. Dawn

Dawn New Member

except one which had to be castrated by the owner - he had a habit of jumping fences and breeding with the neighbor's mares.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called procreation.

Who does the owner think he is!? God?

Some people

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

yeah church sux i cant worship in my own ways, mommy wont allow it...she does think i worship satan, i dont know why<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could it be due to the horns, goatee, and pencil-thin mustache?

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... Kit - mustache - bearded lady - freaks...

FREAKS! anyone seen that film? It was banned for a while as it made in the 1930's but just been re-released a while ago... It fucking rules. Rules so fucking much, that a month after I bought it, it started the rounds at my uni... that was 5 months ago... fuck knows where it is now...?

Lying under someones bed in greenwich.... Cunts

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i have been maimed by animals. not raped/fucked!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What did they do to you?
    Got any pics of that?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    hmmm... Kit - mustache - bearded lady - freaks...

FREAKS! anyone seen that film? It was banned for a while as it made in the 1930's but just been re-released a while ago... It fucking rules. Rules so fucking much, that a month after I bought it, it started the rounds at my uni... that was 5 months ago... fuck knows where it is now...?

Lying under someones bed in greenwich.... Cunts
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"One of us! One of us! One of us!"

17. kitana

kitana New Member

just kicked, bit, the usual, no pics, happened too quick and not much to show for it

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

just kicked, bit, the usual, no pics, happened too quick and not much to show for it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a typical Friday night to me...

19. D

D New Member

"One of us! One of us! One of us!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best time to watch it is when you are utterly stoned outta your box...

as me and my mates managed to translate what the bald little, I will use the term loosely - girl Schlitze, was saying to Phroso the clown...

If ya seen it... or ya gonna see it... Which I HIGHLY recommend..
    It's something to do with feathers and hats... but you can work that out from what Phroso is saying... I we did manage to translate every word she said... but due to the weed it made me forget it as it was a while ago... but... once I see it again I will know... or I could ask my flatmates...? not that its that big of a deal....

fucking hell

20. kitana

kitana New Member

The owners of the other horses were complaining, so it had to be done.

yeah church sux i cant worship in my own ways, mommy wont allow it...she does think i worship satan, i dont know why