teehehe

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Apr 11, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

just got home from my 3rd date with this guy... and I had to tell someone... but he makes me feel all gushy inside... and squishy in my panties ... I think 4th date is ok to bone.... I mean as in still be respectable. Every single guy I have ever dated {seriously} has been completely different. this one is a nice guy very sweet but still popped a boner when we were kissing.. a honky, tall 6'7" lil on the chubby side but still muscular. Same music tastes, same weird silly humor

I feel like a silly teenager. its odd I have always been grossed by kissing but I dont seem to mind it with him...

we will see how this plays out - Im sure something bad is wrong with him... just have not found it yet. I have gone back to the domestic breed... fuck those asshole imports that have no clue about stuff from the 80s

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Don't tell me he has Pac-Man Fever... ;)

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont get it. Now you got my picturing him doing the Solid Gold dance..remember that ?

well just got up.. headin out for 4th date

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

stil no action.. and that is fine... still got the squishy feeling

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Awww... you're like a schoolgirl! ;)

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You should sell your squishy panties on Craigslist. Seems from your previous posts there are some really weird pervs out there who would buy them.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my paypal address is the same Joe.. I will ship them right out.

and that is not the type of squishy I meant ... but yeah that did get squishy as well..

ok in all seriousness

If you saw how the arab and I acted you would swear we were siblings,,, no kissing no PDA ... just insults.. yeah we are a good match for sitcom Tv show .. but anyway this guy is really sweet and it is just soooo different. I get compliments .. I think the only compliment I ever got from sand nigga was that my thighs are good and how he sees skinny women with cottage cheese thighs and he was happy I did not have that.

only negative shit about the new guy - whom we will call "the giant"... he is really into video games and comic books. I am not so much so... but I can look past it

he met the 10 year old today... by accident, he is local and we just shopped together at Walmart ... they got along great

im still weirded out by feelings and shit.. Im getting soft in my old age I guess

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Sounds great I'll be watching the mailbox for my next shipment.

Honestly I hope it works out for ya.

9. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I don't remember how to date. I think I got hit on Saturday night but I'm not good at reading subtle signals. Besides, I'm married so I wouldn't have hit it but it would be nice to know if I was still hitable.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I know how to get dates... I just end up going to the bathroom... and never coming back. yeah hung out with him a little yesterday... and in 20 minutes heading out WITH THE KIDS to go swimming with him. so yeah this may be the last time I see him.. he insisted .. the 10 year old is fine , but evil arab baby might scare him away. sooooo we will see. Where did I put that bottle of benadryl? ;)