Teacher charged in teddy bear case

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Nov 28, 2007.

1. TheStreaker1337

TheStreaker1337 New Member

Of course she approves. I mean, you guys realize that she is just as brainwashed as any of us are. She just buys into the Muslim thing. I mean, you realize that she is a woman of faith, and that the faith she believes in demands that you, and me, and pretty much everyone in here who decides not to accept the religion, MUST, at some point, be sacrificed for the greater "good." So why would she be upset? Nursey believes that she represents the greater "good." You'll be hard pressed to convince her otherwise.

2. TheStreaker1337

TheStreaker1337 New Member

Off topic, where did SmurfSlappa end up? I have all kinds of things to ask him about.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

they're gonna start offering free lipo suction surgery with every box of donuts next.

"You stuff your face, we'll suck out your ass"

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Dammit... If that's true, I'm going to have to start charging royalties for 'adopting' my abortion clinic slogan: "You rape 'em, we scrape 'em"

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Don't be such a cock, if you might have noted she hasn't posted for a couple of days on any subject...think maybe she's busy.Coz it's so like Nursey to stay silent.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ya think?

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It's a mystery. His story I think I understand is that he went into the military I believe as a medic. The other story is that he was admitted or rather committed to a clinic.

It would be interesting to have him around though.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's very easy to find fault in those who are different to us. It's finding the fault in ourselves which is the real challenge.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit... That reminds me... Wasn't there someone here a year or so ago that posted as if he worked in a mental ward, but was actually a patient?

Or am I just thinking about dan? :confused:

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

But I have faith you are up to the task. Come on Nursey honestly that teacher does not deserve to be hacked up by a Muslim mob does she?

And if you can agree with that then where in the sand do you draw the line?

Teacher of the year award?

A reprimand?

Fired and sent out of country?

20 lashings?

40 lashings?

Loss of one foot?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thanks. But since when have i been Sudanese or a fan of Sharia law?

You have to ask? You have some funny ideas about me.

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok but I still don't know what to think. You are very vocal about anything anti-American and while I'm willing to take it that you are simply disillusioned and spiteful in that respect. The silence is deafening regarding issues of Muslim atrocities throughout the world.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why would i waste my time? There is a massive, anti-Islamic agenda these days which means you are getting that message out of your television sets 24-7. And then there is the fact that you and a large percentage of America (and to a slightly lesser degree, the rest of the Western world) is so simplistic as to put ALL muslims and Arabs in the same category. Pointing something like this out only further ramps up the anti-muslim/Arab sentiment that is spreading throughout your country and the western world in general. I try to address the imbalance.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And also, as i previously mentioned, when the western media was all backing the Kosovan muslims who were fighting the Serbs, i took the Serb side after reading up a little on the basics. I didn't know enough to speak about it with any confidence like i do with Iraq so made my opinion clear, but left it to those who knew more about the situation, such as Smiles, our resident Serb, to enlighten us. I miss that flarey-nostrilled, Spandex terrrrirtst.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No there is not. Na!

Smiles bean edgeucated in that fancy smancy schoolin he got an now he is to smart for us folk.