Taking the 'bullet'

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Aug 19, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ok guys and girls, we all know what this is about. Have you ever willingly hung out/hooked up with someone that you had no attraction to, for the sake of a friend hooking up? I have a couple of them, but I will just lead with one......

Back in the days after high school, and before I was old enough to get into clubs we would 'cruise'. A buddy of mine had a pretty decent Camaro RS with T-tops, some subs, the whole 90s thing. So one night it was getting kind of late and the pickings were getting pretty slim. We have a 5th of Jim in the backseat and had been mixing for pretty much the whole night when we decided to cut one more 'loop' before calling it a night. So we are sitting at this red light when a burgundy 89 buick century looking car pulls up beside us. We both glanced over to see who was in it and noticed two girls, one blond (fake) and one girl with brownish hair. They smiled when we looked over at them so my buddy said something to the affect of 'hey you want to stop at the DQ and talk?' They said sure and we proceeded to the DQ. So we are talking to them, the brownish haired girl is a little chubby and short (5'2" or so) the blond is taller but not 'fit' and kind of pretty. We learn that the blondes parents are out of town (thats why they are out so late) and that we are welcome to come back to her house if we'd like to. So we say 'sure' and follow them back to the southside of town.

On the ride my friend proceeds to tell me that he 'calls' the blonde. Ok. Whatever. So we are sitting there talking in the living room, the chubby girl on my hip. It's getting late, and I have to work in the morning. Well the girls go 'powder their noses' and my friend says, 'hey can you get her out of the room?' So I say, "yea, I'll try"

When they get back I lean over to the chubby girl and say, 'hey you want to go some where a little more private?' So she drags me back to her friends room and my buddy shoots me the 'thumbs up' as we leave the room. I have never felt more like a 'salt lick' in my whole life. So we are back there for a couple of hours, doing you know, 'stuff', and like most men, when I am done, its nappy time. Well the last thing I wanted was Ricky Lake here laying on me all night, so I say, "hey its really late, and I have to work in the morning, I'm going to get Gary and take off" and she says 'ok will I see you' and I say 'sure we will be out tonight' So Im stumbling half dressed through the house, I get into the living room, and they are still in there. I'm like 'dude its retarded late and I got to be at work at 8' so he throws me the keys and says 'I'll be out there in a minute'.

So I go out and get in the car, kick the seat back and get some shut eye. All of a sudden I hear some tapping on the glass. I kinda half open one eye and see Ms. Buttersworth standing outside, luckily the windows were tinted dark enough she couldnt tell that I was peeking at her. I pretended to be asleep hoping that she would get cold and go back inside. After a couple of minutes, and her checking to see if both doors were locked she went back in.

Finally at about 7 he comes out of the house, laughing. Im kinda pissed because I have had no sleep, and I have to be at work in an hour. He gets in the car and I say, 'whats so funny?'

He said, "that'll teach her" and Im like, "what are you talking about?"

He tells me that he had blue balls like a mofo from all the making and out and stuff, but she would 'come off it' so he told he had to use the bathroom and 'did number 3' while he was in there. I told him, "dude you are f'd up" and he said, 'no, the fact that I sprayed it everywhere is F'd up' I started laughing and said 'what???' he said, "I shot it on the towels, the shower curtain, the toothbrush holder...."

I was crying I laughed so hard.

So now you know where 'doing number 3' came from.....

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Pretty funny Phat I thought your friend was gonna go the the back bedroom for sloppy seconds.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I can believe I am the only one here who banged a skank so a friend could have a better shot. I find it hard to believe we have that many members on the Moral high ground...

:)

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

High school?

Heck I think most guys would screw the Ricky Lake types just would not tell everyone about it. :p

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've banged skanks just because they were there not because I was doing anyone else a favor. Plus, you don't have to be nice to them. Win-Win.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It was a good story. You and your friend are assholes.

I've never hooked up with a stranger just to do it. I dated everyone I did, although I did have a friend that I had sex with a few times when I was drunk. I didn't consider us dating. I know he liked me in that way but I didn't like him in that way. He was just there. I guess that makes me an asshole too... or a really good friend.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I would say really good friend.

I had some friends like that, well at least one, I liked her more than she liked me, but she didnt mind me not fucking her exclusively so it was ok.

I dont think of myself as an asshole for fucking the chubby girl. I just know that she is off somewhere married to some fat slob diddling herself thinking about that night that I fucked her big ass doggy style in her friends bed with 'open house party' on the radio...

:)

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Or maybe she ended up with some skinny guy? I see a lot of fat girls with skinny guys and I can't figure out why.

That guy friend I had was a cool guy. It's a shame that I wasn't really attracted to him. I've had some really cool guy friends that would have been great boyfriends but I wasn't attracted to them. Sucks how chemistry works.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

yep then you end up playing second fiddle to a video game.

I have a couple of other ideas for threads, but I have post them now, i can type that much shit at work....

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ouch. C'est la vie.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

How romantic you two have your own song. And ....... you remembered. :biggrin:

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You can be my friend Pukey. :cool:

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It was more like a quagmire of crappy 90s music. You know the 'poppy' stuff that no one really listened to.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

90s has the worst music. Crappy manufactured and commercialized boy bands or some chick mouseketeer gone mainstream. -Or- grunge rock which got old and tired real quick.

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Dude, this is for another thread, but I heart the 90's music. Nirvana, Peral Jam, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains were the shit back in the day.

16. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah I don't know why but the grunge guys like : Nirvana, Pearl Jam were tolerable until I heard them to much. I don't know why really I think because they sound whiney Like Tom Petty who also annoyed me. Nothing personal though

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I have to agree with the Maj.

Open house party was the combination of crappy white rap and metal ballads. Nothing like getting jiggy with 'informer' playing in the background.......

That or 'cant touch this'.......

18. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Dude! Metal Ballads Rock!

Anywho what was the topic of this thread?

Oh well. Speaking of Metal bands have you watched the first episode of "Gone Country" ? Don't laugh its actually pretty funny. Sabastian Bach is gonna write a country song him and like five others. Typical "un-reality" stuff but it cracked me up to see.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member