Swine Flu is a bio-attack from Feds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kathaksung, May 11, 2009.

1. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Are you in love with me or something? Do you really go around looking for posts that I make? Dude, you're crossing the line between "insistent" and "creepy".

2. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Go blow a goat

3. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Nah, I'm trying to quit.

4. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Now that's the kind of response we've been waiting for from you wizard.

Maybe there's a twelve step program out there to help you with it.:biggrin:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Yeah, first step is to recognize I have a problem. So here it is: my name is Dominick and I have no sense of humour.

6. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Actually, I was referring to the goat blowing when I mentioned the twelve step program.:biggrin:

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Well if that isn't a case of misunderstanding I don't know what is. About the goat thing, I tried the gum but couldn't get used to the taste, so now I have a patch. Whenever the old goat-blowing craving shows up, I just slap it on the arm.

8. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Good for you with the patch. My mum gets her goat blow patches from Canada 'cause they're cheaper than in the states. I, on the other hand prefer to white knuckle it using only my amazing willpower.:biggrin:

9. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Hahaha! Well I wish your mum the best and next time I come down to the states for some shopping, I'll make sure to mail her some patches.

But you know what they say, blowing goats is a gateway thing. One day you're innocently swallowing that sweet goat semen, and the next you're panhandling on the streets to get your hippo c*ock fix. I've seen it brother.

10. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

By Jingo! Our constipated Canuck has finally cracked it. Large brandys and the finest, hand roiled Cuban mountain goats all round!

11. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.
    Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:
    Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
    By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

354. Another air crash to cover up (11/2/05)

On 10/22, a Nigerian jet carried 117 passengers crashed shortly after takeoff. I believe it was another swift reaction to my accusation of the four recent air plane accidents.(see #352) But how could they response so quickly on same day? Because to prepare the article of 10/22, I did a google search about "plane crash" on 10/21 to collect information. The surveillance team expected I would write about their crime. To make the air crash a common events, they created another one. Nigeria is picked up as a sacrifice because it's a weak country.

In 21 days from 8/14 to 9/5, there were four big plane crashes. It was a cover up operation to justify a coming air accident planned between 9/10 to 9/17. (my relatives travel date)

The next fatal air accident in the world took place 47 days later. (9/5 to 10/22) It was a swift reaction to my accusation that the four air accidents were intelligence operation.

12. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Kathaksung is like the guy at a party that has got you cornered and won't let you go until he explained in detail why ants are the strongest creatures in the world.

we don't give a sh*t!

13. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I can't stand by while you say these things about Kathaksung!!!

So I'll sit and agree, what a maroon.:biggrin:

14. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson
    Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.

15. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

356. Tsunami, flooding and meteorite (11/7/05)

Now let's go back to Anthony Carr's prophecy again.The two paragraph without picture. (see #324)

1. Meteorite hits US. A super size meteorite will hit a desert city of America.

2. Big lake area will become a water country. Storm will sweep over the boundary of US and Canada. There will be a great flooding in Big Lake area. Few boat will survive it as Noah's Ark. Besides, nuclear explosion will cause tsunami in Cuba. Half of Cuba will be drowned.

Since I think Anthony Carr's words were no more than Inside group's project covered up by the name of "prophecy", I kept an eye on "tsunami, flooding and meteorite."

In December 2004, there came the Big tsunami. In August 2005, there came the big flooding in New Orleans. Then what about meteorite? It came in December 2004 though didn't draw much attention. Here are news about it.

Quote, "Meteor Explodes Over Jakarta
    Josh Pringle
    Sunday, December 19, 2004

Astronomers say a meteor likely exploded over the Indonesian capital of Jakarta Sunday morning.
    Witnesses say there was a bright object with a tail of fire streaked across the sky, and then there was a loud explosion.

http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=2&nid=22930"

Quote, "Unknown object falls on Indonesia
    Meteor or bomb? Officials not sure, no injuries known

Jakarta, Indonesia (AP)

Indonesia air force radar detected an unidentified object falling toward the Earth at a great speed before disappearing at around the same time as the noise was heard.

Police have been on high alert in Indonesia in recent days after several Western governments reported that Islamist militants, blamed for a series of attacks in recent years, were planning more bombings."

(Mercury News, 12/19/04)

I believe it was an experiment of space weapon. A practice of a missile cruised in space to hit the target on earth. But a missile is not a meteor. Everything would be clear if there was an investigation. That's why the news drew a tail, to hint it might be a terrorist bombing. But they could make people believe that without any practical exercises, (hundreds of hours at least, I suppose) the students of flight school could actually drive a modern plane to hit any target they wanted. It's still hard to ensure people that Bin Laden also has a space weapon. So we never hear anything further about that meteor.

It's not a coincidence that both events which Anthony Carr prophecied (tsunami and meteor) took place in Indonesia, almost at same time. (12/19/04 for meteor, one week later, on 12/26, for tsunami)
    Because two months ago, in October that year, Yudhoyono became the President of Indonesia. Inside group then had a safe place to carry out their experiment for new technology under the protection of a puppet dictator.

What about the flooding? Eight months later, we saw Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

16. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

HAARP, Chemtrails, and New War Technologies
    By Carol Sterritt

As we head into a millennium of what appears to be perpetual war, new technologies are unfolding with nightmarish possibilities.

In previous years, Coastal Post writers have tackled the issue of HAARP, (High Frequency Active Aural Research Project), a research project undertaken jointly by the US military and various corporations (currently Raytheon). The project involves "over the horizon" radar applications. It also holds the ability of acting as an earth tomography instrument. Besides these activities, some observers believe that HAARP is behind the mysterious (and officially denied) "chemtrails."

Ah, those chemtrails. You see them, I see them, the planes responsible for them are clearly visible in a typical day, but according to military and governmental spokespeople, they simply are not there. On a recent December trip into Sonoma, I watched as planes painted them on the sky ahead of me, clouding in the bright horizon over the Sonoma wine country. On the trip back, they were being painted in over the Novato ridgeline, and then again, on the southeast shoulder of Mount Tam. Last night, while watching "The Bourne Identity" on video, the telltale clouds were clearly visible in the movie scenes that had been shot in Paris.

Unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.
    Critics claim that this chemical porridge allows our DNA to be infiltrated and re-arranged, without our consent. So the activity could be acting like a vaccination program without the consent of the population upon whom it is inflicted. Some known side effects of these chemical trails are increased cases of nosebleeds, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, and upper respiratory complaints with flu-like symptoms.

There are now universal discussions, via the Web, of just how the barium salts, dimethyl bromides, etc. are being discharged into the atmosphere by military and civilian aircraft worldwide. Clifford Carnicom, an expert on chemtrails states, "the results of the current research are now sufficient to establish an analytical basis for the formal investigation of radical atmospheric changes induced by the relatively recent aircraft aerosol operations." Barium and aluminum particles were at one point in our country's history used for cloud-seeding, a practice that fell into disfavor when it was realized that such particles disrupted human health.

An airline manager agreed to talk to civilian investigators about these phenomena. "Airline companies have been participating in something call Project Cloverleaf for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999.

"They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release chemicals from commercial aircraft." The informant then detailed how the government agents would not answer directly any questions related to what the chemicals that would be released were, nor would they explain the actual purpose of this activity. All that was said was that this activity would be "in the public's best interest."

But why would our government decide to create this program? One possibility is that in a frantic campaign to reduce the amount of sunlight hitting our atmosphere by 1 to 2%, a reflective barrier needs to be established in our skies, worldwide. In other words, a way to offset global greenhouse warming.

The other possibility is that as part of the HAARP mission, a particulate grid must be created to allow for the operation of an "over-the horizon" radar system.

HAARP itself is located halfway between Anchorage and Fairbanks Alaska. Its first phase was completed in 1995, and it employed a 3 by 6 grid of 18 antennas. There are three towers designed to transmit extremely low frequency (ELF) waves. When these towers signal such beams on up through the atmosphere, into the ionosphere, they affect the electrojet (the high altitude jetstream, with ultra-high speed winds, that have a good deal to do with the weather patterns on earth below) in a controlled manner. The main strategy consists of beaming these ELF waves in such a way as to hit at right angles to the electrojet. This causes the river of electro-magnetic energy to spread sideways.

But where the discussion of chemtrails and HAARP manage to converge is in the creation and distribution of the chemically enhanced grids. Do these planes with their effluvia spreading out in patterns over our skies have to do with a shielding? Or perhaps a gridding of the planet that would enable the HAARP emissions to flow into the grid and somehow affect the radar capabilities, the weather, etc.?

It is also known that various activities related to HAARP allow for vast earth tomographic investigations. In the US war against Afghanistan, the many tunnels and caves where various Afghans hid during our bombing campaign were mapped out by various new technologies.

The Afghani War was fought mainly by the forces of the United States at night. Using night vision and other devices, we could see in the dark, the enemy could not. Nick Begich, a long-time investigator into HAARP, is predicting that as the Second Iraqi War begins, our new technologies will have completely mapped out those underground installations where Saddam's "weapons of mass destruction" are hidden away.
    Interestingly enough, the new technology suggests the totally interwoven structure of the military industrial complex, now a single entity and as powerful as the predicted beast that Eisenhower spoke of. Already, Haliburton, (Vice-President Dick Cheney's corporation), has used technology such as HAARP to allow that corporation to ascertain where underground oil fields exist and where they do not, so that the decisions to drill are always profitable.
    Also some of those who have investigated HAARP are also concerned about other applications employing microwave technology that can be used as "mind-control" weapons over civilians. In recent months, Newsweek detailed how a vending machine already exists that can send out a subliminal "audio" signal to whatever human being may be walking by it, with the suggestion that "You are thirsty now. Wouldn't you like a soda." And as this suggestion exists below the normal conscious sensory apparatus of a human, it has an extremely powerful effect. The entire experience takes place through beaming microwave energy at the hapless human.

All over this County, phone crews are updating cable installations, optic fiber channels, and other high tech installations. Some critics have pointed out that these installations could easily carry the "mind-control" microwave pulse signal devices as well. With these devices the subliminal message might not be involved with purchasing sodas, but with causing indifference to an unwanted war.

My reporting on these activities and devices may seem crazy to some readers. However, even if there are no devices to directly manipulate us by the Powers that be, there are other concerns. These include indirect health risks that the cell phone antenna technology, the relentless ELF activity of HAARP playing with the strings of chemtrails in the sky, occurring each minute of each day, might be causing. We as a species have never experienced an onslaught of such electromagnetic pollution before. Although the earth itself operates through a giant magnetic field, the current that it puts out is direct current, not the pulsing emanations of these waves. We are now a guinea pig species. What will come of these experiments will only be known as time unfolds.

http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp_dangers.htm