Super Mario Galaxy's Reviews

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Fernando, Nov 7, 2007.

1. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

never been into zelda. maybe later down the road.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you're all fucking Wii faggots

3. Fernando

Fernando Member

go back to playing....umm....hmm...warhawk?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm still in the early stages of the game, but I remember the point at which I actually realized the scope of this game - It's just amazing how they evolved the play mechanics of SM64 and did so much with it. It's stunning, really, and yes, once you get used to the physics of walking around on a three-"dementional" swiss-cheese style world, as if you were a G.I. Joe traversing the surface of one of those two-foot exercise balls, it just all comes together. Again, fucking amazing game.

As for Metroid, I have it, but have never even put it in my Wii (that sounds kinda dirty, doesn't it?) - I just realized that I would be better off playing it when I can devote the time that game deserves. I'll get around to it after I run through Mario.

And regarding Zelda? I fucking know this was the "must have" game for the first year of the Wii, and because I couldn't earmark that much time to a single game, I never picked it up. But make no mistake, I passed the game up when I could've played it on the GameCube, because I wanted to see it in it's full glory on the Wii. I'll buy it eventually, but as we stand right now, I've got a Mario game to play through, and then Metroid...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

C'mon over to my pad, I'll let you bring your own Wii-mote, and then we can argue over who dangles their nunchuks farther. Don't get that penis-envy on us, because we all know you have your very own Wii...

I know you secretly jerk off to hentai images of Samus Aran taking three black cocks at the same time, so if you want to put your six-axis P0S3 controller down long enough to respond, I'll entertain your banter at this time...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

actually, i am having my Wii, reparied, then I was going to sell it, but I am sure something will come out that i want to play, and end up buying another one. I did score a Ps3 last week from Kmart.

7. Fernando

Fernando Member

fixed

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wrong, my wii is being repaired. It is a huge white pile of shit, and it is going in for a repair, not a mod

9. Fernando

Fernando Member

Wow, really, first I heard of a Wii breaking.

EDIT: Sounds painful

10. Fernando

Fernando Member

Just when I thought I had played all the galaxies, boom 6 more. Hot damn, this game kicks so much ass.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you are a true fanboy. One day Reggie Aims will make a nextgen console, not the gamecube 2.0

12. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

agh, this sucks! I cant seem to connect to the internet with the Wii! I think its because I have a router that incompatible with it, or so the Nintendo tech tells me. Fuck, I thought having a Belkin N1 router would be great, now that this happened, Im bummed. Works with my girlfriend's ps3, not the Wii though.

Even bought a LAN adapter, and still doesnt work. I can get the news and weather (sometimes), but nothing else.

13. Fernando

Fernando Member

News and weather are connected through the internet. Weird how nothing else would work.

EDIT:Go to the gamefaqs forums, under wii hardware. If anyone knows the answer, it's them.

14. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Well the thing is, I connect and test it, and it says that I AM connected. But when I try to update or go to the Store, it shows a progress bar and after 2 minute of no progress it gives me an error. probably only solution would be to get a compatible router. Im going to take it to my parents house and see if the same thing happens with a separate router.

15. Fernando

Fernando Member

It happened to me too, just takes some ass whooping is all.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hang up your 2.4 GHz cordless phone while doing this... Might be causing some interference with your wireless router. If this isn't the case, no clue what might be fucking your shit up.

17. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

well it is a wireless phone, but its always benn hung up.

On the website, it has a list of incompatible routers, and the one I have is on that list, plus I called Nintendo, and as soon as I said the word "Belkin N..." I got cut off and the guy said thats most likely the problem. Im going to try it with a different router tommorrow at my parent's house.

18. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Well it is the router. Im at my parents house and the Wii quickly connected. Nice. Guess Ill go out and buy a cheap router somewhere for my place.

19. Fernando

Fernando Member

Or you could just download the updates and buy games there lol. Both are good.

EDIT: How is Umbrella Chronicles, I heard it's fun.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Mine's made by Buffalo, which, oddly enough was the company Nintendo chose to produce their wireless G USB adapters (for use on a PC, for DS WiFi or Wii...)

Could possibly be the reason I just turned the shit on and *zing* - now that I think about it...