Super Hero

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 11, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    i do think that u r right now that i think of it.
    batman like beat down superman
    if u find it tell me what happened rev
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't recall much, other than Bruce Wayne getting old and maintaining a grudge against Supes for the longest time... finally, he constructs this mega-suit that gives him extra strength or some shit, then Supes gets weak because he can't get to the Sun or some shit, one frame in particular is rather cool, it shows a withered, decrepit Superman freefalling from the sky as a lightning bolt courses through his lifeless body... Supes touches a sunflower, and siphons off some of the Sun's energy to regain his powers, then Bruce Wayne feigns a heart attack to fool Supes into thinking he died...

They have the funeral, Supes is there, he's the last one to leave, but as he's walking away, he hears Bruce Wayne's heartbeat start up again, and he figures out that he just wanted to pull an Elvis.

They sell the whole set in a 'book' type comic for around $15 (or at least they did when I collected) - it's a decent story, and worth getting, if only for it's nostalgic value.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    NEW QUESTION
    WHO WOULD WIN MR FREEZE OR DR OCTAPUS?

again goin with the bat man thing im gonna say mr freeze. he has superior weapons 2 doc oc. mr freeze has a whole lot more guns and stuff.

Dr. Octsapus ko n 6 round
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno, man... Doc Oc can pleasure ten women at the same time...

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

no he can only please 9

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    I don't recall much, other than Bruce Wayne getting old and maintaining a grudge against Supes for the longest time... finally, he constructs this mega-suit that gives him extra strength or some shit, then Supes gets weak because he can't get to the Sun or some shit, one frame in particular is rather cool, it shows a withered, decrepit Superman freefalling from the sky as a lightning bolt courses through his lifeless body... Supes touches a sunflower, and siphons off some of the Sun's energy to regain his powers, then Bruce Wayne feigns a heart attack to fool Supes into thinking he died...

They have the funeral, Supes is there, he's the last one to leave, but as he's walking away, he hears Bruce Wayne's heartbeat start up again, and he figures out that he just wanted to pull an Elvis.

They sell the whole set in a 'book' type comic for around $15 (or at least they did when I collected) - it's a decent story, and worth getting, if only for it's nostalgic value.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've read that.....

and i'm sure it's kingdom come....
    it was a 4 book thing.. and i got all 4 with #1 signed... i think they might've done it as 1 book too....

big fucking battle between all the superheros... and captain marvel plays a major part in the outcome...

damn i need to go and read it again...

and i think you may be getting your plotlines mixed up

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    i've read that.....

and i'm sure it's kingdom come....
    it was a 4 book thing.. and i got all 4 with #1 signed... i think they might've done it as 1 book too....

big fucking battle between all the superheros... and captain marvel plays a major part in the outcome...

damn i need to go and read it again...

and i think you may be getting your plotlines mixed up
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel had nothing to do with it... isn't he a Marvel character, and Supes and Batty are from DC Comics?

There were no other 'superheroes' in this one, just Bat and Supes... and a female that played the role of 'Robin' as well... I want to say the title of it is "The Dark Night Returns" or something... I'll make a point to look at it next time I'm at my folk's house.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

no he can only please 9<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're forgetting the tongue. Bad Spark. Bad, Bad, Bad. For shame.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

i would suggest that you go out and rent the origional bat man and robin movie.

its almost like a comedy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a comedy you prick, the whole batman thing was originally a spoof of the other comic heroes which were popular at the time. A bit like if in any new Austin Powers movies it becomes serious and he is an international man of mystery.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Actually, I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel had nothing to do with it... isn't he a Marvel character, and Supes and Batty are from DC Comics?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dunno.. captain marvels the one with the red suit and white lightning logo.. that says SHAZAM to get his powers ain't he???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    oh i have that at home... i'll take a looksie

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

You're forgetting the tongue. Bad Spark. Bad, Bad, Bad. For shame.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ya
    i gotta give it 2 him then