Succer

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Eh Minister mate, you don't want to be fucking with these Maori fellas, have you seen the film 'Once Were Warriors'?

They're all turbo-charged nutters who like their grog and a punch up...recommend the film if you haven't seen it by the way, it's startlingly brilliant

Fucking good rugby players tho!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah... I've got nothing aginst New Zealand. Good people there. I've had the pleasure of working with a few. I just get all spikey when somebody chowing down on a McDonalds cheeseburger and listenening to his Eminem album decides it's time to bash the ol' Stars and Stripes.

2. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Don't forget the glorious sporting institution that is 'The World Series' in rounders, where teams from all over 'the world' compete in the USA for the title of 'World Champions'...

Have any actual non US teams ever played in this?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes dumbass.
    The Toronto Blue Jays won the world Series two years in a row in 92.

It was pretty cool even though no one gives a shit about baseball here. Its for fat ass amercians that are out of shape and cant play real sports.

3. crusader

crusader New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Who needs to work when the other 60% are paying us?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I just get all spikey when somebody chowing down on a McDonalds cheeseburger and listenening to his Eminem album decides it's time to bash the ol' Stars and Stripes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking tell me about it! McD's is a fucking rip-off and eminem is a stupid little cum stain, who needs a Jake the Mus-style beating.

Cheers, Dubya Dubya! Been waiting for a forum where I can say whatever the hell I like and get away with it. Don't know how many pussy-ass forums i've been banned from for having an opinion.

Let the sledging begin!!

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

You have to be a particular breed of delinquent to get banned from these forums, mind you once most people have vented their spleen and have nothing left to say they fuck off anyway...

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by InToxiCateD:
    Cheers, Dubya Dubya! Been waiting for a forum where I can say whatever the hell I like and get away with it. Don't know how many pussy-ass forums i've been banned from for having an opinion.

Let the sledging begin!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome aboard, Tox! Glad to have you around!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Has my sarcasm detector just blown a fuse or am I bitter and twisted?