Submit your ugly fart

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Feb 27, 2004.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

First post and you make a colmplete cunt of yourself :roll: That pic you linked to has been posted on fugly on numerous occasions so Nursey wasn't trying to pretend she had painted it.And love us or hate us she has friends on here that will love her forever and always welcome her with open arms no matter how long she hasn't posted for.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

What the hell are you babbling about you whiny, new age fag? :?
    And *hmmm*[/URL], you really got-me-there!

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

How did you manage to sidle in there before me you fat arsed bitch!?!! :x Now move aside while i take the centre stage for my tearful, gushing of gratitude for those words and also a chance to wave to all the thousands and thousands of other lurkers out there, who, just like, uhhh...'Sprokits' log in each week to enrich the quality of their drab, inneffectual existences by immersing themselves in the latest exciting escapades of

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*sniff* *sniff*...U.T. *sniff*...that was just *sigh* so...beautiful! *checks in mirror for any traces of white powder on nose*

Oh yeah-anyway, that post you did, well, when you say "you all love me forever", do you think you could make it a bit more poetic :x , you know, like:
    "...our dauntless love for Nursey, withstands all the tests, transcending earthly shackles of dualty and death... like a shining, golden bridge from this realm unto the next, through each interdimension forever soaring higher, outstretched beating wings flash through a million baptisms of fire, purging every feather of dark lower-worldly matter. Hearts follow in her name in fervent, steep streamlined ascent , and there we find our answer and our souls' long journeys' end...our Nursey is so gewwwd, she gets to give GOD :idea: HEAD "

Something like that i think. :?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

First off, you un-orginal prick, don't invite your faggy self into one of Nursey's threads. Secondly just keep your cock gobbling mouth shut...

I bet this faggot never posts again

7. imported_Sprokits

imported_Sprokits New Member

Awwww...I'm glad my newness to the boards could be a bonding point between you all and Nursey. My being a n00b has inspired you all to agree once again. I feel special. No really...

Maybe I won't post again....BUT I will be watching. THe fact that I could not be as bitterly sarcastic as you pitiful fucks will keep me awake at night, no really it will.

Aww, I didn't see that you shitlicks had posted a picture before, omg I must be an idiot. How could I have been so "new". How could I have done [/url] instead of [/img] ...how retarded of me...it must have wasted your valuble time to click something.

Go ahead....post something witty....I'm waiting. You are so much smarter than me I'm sure.

Note the number of times Nursey posts at diff times durring an average day. I'm sure she has a succesful life and job. Bow to her and suck her saggy tits. She is your god I suppose.

I WILL keep watching the boards. It's MY real life little Jerry Springer Show. AND YOU ARE ALL THE GUESTS!

</Flame on>

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wasn't sprokit the name of the dog in fraggle rock?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Predictable... random fag... at least he won't post again

10. imported_Sprokits

imported_Sprokits New Member

I KNOW that's not all you have to say. You fuckers are the Kings of criticism. That's why I love these boards...Flame me. Do it pussy ass IMC.

Yeah, that is acctually what I expected from you acctually. Nursey's only life is on the boards so she will give me a good ass reaming. I think she is one of the few of you assfucks who acctually graduated highschool by the looks of her grammar/punctuation.

So go on IMC, say more intelligent things...like..."Der, that's the last we'll see of him...der. I be thinkn' smart stuff like a dick in the butt and killing children...der. I am a funny guy and if I keep telling people this they will belive it...der."

</Keep flaming>

11. unlimited-time

12. unlimited-time

My reply is somewhere in that last post :?

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

For someone that doesn't even participate (apart from this, hmm, *enchanting* little foray) they have a rather unhealthy amount of interest in the lives of the people they observe on the internet! :?
    Forsooth...for it is said! As jealous as the 'Yummy', outwhines the 'Kaptain Skitz', a bitterness that jars with 'my first post' bullshit. The Sprokit sardonism says "its ass is leaking jism!!!" Just like Andrew Cunan(in?)an with his sarcy, slime chas(is?)m.
    A pubic lousey cat below a shitty name, says more than i could hope about how feeble, lame and gay is our dog of 'faggots cock ' , who likes to quietly stalk, then prances out triumphantly, inadequate for all to see, but unlike Versace (Gianni) its no stone steps for Nursey (me).

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did i miss something? who is andrew cunanisnansm? bah.. i'm off away to moult..

15. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

What? Unlike yourself you mean?

Prick... :roll:

16. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

What? Unlike yourself you mean?

Prick... :roll:

17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan New Member

now is where we get told about his sticky "c" button

18. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Yeah, I guess it'd be similar to my sticky "double post" button I've got here... :oops:

19. stymie

stymie New Member

Yeah, I got rid of mine and had it replaced with a new fangled Post-N-Hopethisshitworks button.

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

At least you are capable of learning SOMETHING......