Stupid Mind fucking games...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Aug 26, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Does anyone remember the band WEEN??????????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, they were over here in '95 I think, I never got too see them though. Heard the drummer Claude something or other got injured in a car crash?

2. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Being 'fat' ees notta so bad as long as one ees not morbidly obese. Lak zome guys and wimmens inna looziana weigh lak 300 or 450 lbs. That ees bad because eet says you hava no control. Ze fagaroni, who is 5'9" 160 lbs soaking wet wearing my Tony Lama boots tell my chubby friends when he see them eating too much "Do you really want to WEAR that lasagna? Ees that food so good you wanna carry eet onna your body for a long time?" And then i tell thems to" leave one quarter of their food onna their plate and throw eet away. Get used to thinking food ees notta important and you can eat again eef you get hungry." I canna say that because Fagaroni ees inna line of work where he zometimes ees listened to.
    Butta too skinny ees notta pretty, either lak all ze ugly girls in the new september VOGUE magazine. They are skinnier than ever. Italianos notta lak wimmens too skinny. We say "Ze Meat ees for ze man, ze Bones ees for ze dogs."

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FagARoni:
    lak all ze ugly girls in the new september VOGUE magazine <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have a wife, live-in, or you live with your sister...and my question does she know you are using her Vogue as Spanking material???

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

I live weeth a boy and a girl. She tell me she always buy ze September Vogue. So I look at eet in ze store today and I not even spend four bucks to mak her happy, It notta worth ze money. But i change ze subject because who butta ze Pimp and ze nursey shoulda care how they get together, or even eef they stay together.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Hey, Missy Ann Throbic, I obviously don't need your junk food, I manage to stay fat without your help...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Watch it,misanthropic...fatty's getting canny!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Okay Ill step in here... Nursey is my friend, and I care about her alot... you on the otherhand are an annoying piece of garbage... No one here likes you, so why must you lash out at everyone else? Honsestly scummy, if you were to die tommrow, I would not shed a fucking tear. I really dislike you now... I thought your antics were a bit jovial at first, now its' "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!! I NEED ATTENTION!!!". you are just annoying... go kill yourself...

thank you and god bless...
    -IMC-

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

YEs I know ween, Im a glassblower so I own all there albums (even the country one)

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    I'd not be as confident as you about my 'winning'...i think both our asses are supremely attractive in their own ways.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Okay Ill step in here... Nursey is my friend, and I care about her alot... you on the otherhand are an annoying piece of garbage... No one here likes you, so why must you lash out at everyone else? Honsestly scummy, if you were to die tommrow, I would not shed a fucking tear. I really dislike you now... I thought your antics were a bit jovial at first, now its' "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!! I NEED ATTENTION!!!". you are just annoying... go kill yourself...

thank you and god bless...
    -IMC-
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...i never even saw that...*sniff*...i'll help make sure one of my bitch friends puts out for you when you come over,Dwaine!

10. 1337

1337 New Member

Nussey is awsome and nice and makes awsome gifs.
    Yummy is a fat whore.

nuff said.
    Nussey = W1nn3r
    Nussey > Scummy
    1337 > everyone
    Yummy < everyone

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Okay Ill step in here... Nursey is my friend, and I care about her alot... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

please take your own advice and realize how sad the above statement is

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Scummy, what you fail to recognize is that although some of us have met through the internet, some of our relationships have transcended simple online bantering. Some people here spend time with each other in the flesh and do more than just IM each other. Just because no one wants to play with you doesnt make these relationships any less real or satisfying. people here are not only varied in their interests and talents, but are interesting to actually talk to. and lets face it, if your life was so damn complete you wouldnt be posting here all damn day long. although its more than amusing to flame back and forth i think its time to move on already.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    Scummy, what you fail to recognize is that although some of us have met through the internet, some of our relationships have transcended simple online bantering. Some people here spend time with each other in the flesh and do more than just IM each other. Just because no one wants to play with you doesnt make these relationships any less real or satisfying. people here are not only varied in their interests and talents, but are interesting to actually talk to. and lets face it, if your life was so damn complete you wouldnt be posting here all damn day long. although its more than amusing to flame back and forth i think its time to move on already.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well know fucker off here im's me or talks to me outside of fugly so either your full of shit ratty or i really am a cunt.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no no , you really are a cunt tommy... why don't you and scummy be friends? It looks like she really needs one..

15. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scummy:
    I obviously don't need your junk food, I manage to stay fat without your help...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh, i'm sure you don't need my help
    just as you ignored all of my previous questions
    what makes me sad is knowing you continue to draw wheezing breath as you lumber across the earth. it depresses me to think that you've so far resisted the inevitable fat-girl suicidal blues.

but i remain hopeful that you've been blessed with a big heart just like your spiritual sister Mama Cass Elliot & that you'll be assuming room temperature sooner than you think when it gives out at last

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Stop being so dramatic, I've had a chat with outside these noticeboards, get the gear in am coming up north soon... ya cunt.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Stop being so dramatic, I've had a chat with outside these noticeboards, get the gear in am coming up north soon... ya cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey dont be coming up here we'll put you inside the wicker man ye odd outsider ye'll burn BUUUUUUUUUURRRRNN.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

be sure to stay on the path

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Did you hear that howling?

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

come visit us nytimke you loike dubya,IF YOU DARE BWUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH.