stranger...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Oct 9, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you all should know that dparky is a talented musician. He is the master of the skin-flute. He is also learning to play the male organ, and Meat Wistle.

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    you all should know that dparky is a talented musician. He is the master of the skin-flute. He is also learning to play the male organ, and Meat Wistle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAOOOOO!!!!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What's so funny Cheezedawg???Jealous,hmmmm?

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Nahh fuck the Honor Roll bull shyt.
    Tell us a story about dragons and fairies.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well stranger u r a farie and dragons dont exist so that is all u need to know about that

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Close,Spanky...close-but Stranger is a hippy crack elf-which means she chases the dragon.

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

hey nursey, what is up with yer signiture

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    hey nursey, what is up with yer signiture<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well-it's what i want to say to anybody that doesn't think you're cool!!! I hope you don't mind the obvious usage of an attack strategy originally formulated by you,but it didn't take me long to work out the benefits of such disorientating tactics!
    I said it before and i'll say it again.....Spanky-you are fucking cool!

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

RIGHT!
    that was a truly inspirational speech but i still dont know what the fuckthat shit nmeans. i got the top shit but what is up with the bottom and jews and bores and the nike slogan
    Just Do It

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Loads a round in chamber - Offers gun around*

Okay... Who want's to pull the trigger ?

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

EH???

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm sorry Spanky...i thought i was doing a good thing!!!

13. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

fine but what does the stuff below sparky is cool mean
    i know that u r being sarcastic but i dont care i just want to know what it means

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you are on a hiding to nothing if you want a straight answer off Nursey, Sparky....

maybe i should clarify... YOU sparky are now a legend in this forum... you are so cool that i need arctic gloves just to type in a thread that you have posted in....

i cannot even begin to define the essence of your coolness...it just is..

please never change.. and please furnish us with more nuggets such as this...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sparky's Legendary Spasm:
    oh yeah you are cool arab what the fuck is a fucking arab a bug?! you fuckin signed it didn't you i dont give a crap. i will admit that this one sucked but DAMN! any way this fuckin thing is bull crap the dumb people cant make ut thier mind about what the fuck they are gonna do... just do something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the post which after further perusal has cemented mine and Nursey's belief that you may be some kind of messiah...

our belief is so strong that nursey has decided to pay tribute to the afore quoted Sparkyism with a commemorative signature..

Thus:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Nursey's Tribute:
    you r a fucking bore-what is a bore a JEW???I fucking think its time you GOT a fuck-i dont want more dumb people telling me what to do-so DO IT!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

dude i told you before, i was wasted when i wrote that thing.

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    you all should know that dparky is a talented musician. He is the master of the skin-flute. He is also learning to play the male organ, and Meat Wistle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont forget the Pink Piccolo

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

hey d, my nuts your chin in 5 mins.
    and imc you just aint even worth it. at least i hav enough respect for disorder to come back at him but when you mess with my music that aint even cool. i hav lost all respect for you now
    FUCK YOU

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you all should know that dparky is a talented musician.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

imc wasn't dissing you sparky.. he was calling dparky a faggot... remember dparky, he was one of those israeli guys from a coupla weeks back..

ain't that right imc.. sparky's cool

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    It can't be learned or bestowed, and deeply awesome to behold in those special few