stranger...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Oct 9, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    i hav no good insults<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true true

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    ...and this one time... at band camp...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey pimp- thanks u were right i dont know how u knew but u were right<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know... i have the power...

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

disorder, i dont have band camp i am not in the school band i hate school i dont want to spend anymore time there than i have to so why would i be in band?
    besides i cant do any after school activities. i did play football before i failed the drug test. that actually happened so dont give me any shit.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally exasperated by Sparky:
    disorder, i dont have a brain cell in my head i am not in the school band i hate school i want to fail in life i dont want to spend anymore time there i dont want to pause for breath when i type i dont i dont i have to so there *stamp*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quite

7. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Strange, D - my reading of Spunky's last sounded like:

i dont have band camp because I can't follow that complicated right-left-right-left fancy footwork i am not in the school band because its too hard to bang the drum and breathe at the same time i hate school because it makes me think i dont want to spend anymore time there because i want to be just like my moms latest boyfriend Spike besides i cant do any after school activities because that would interfere with my masturbation i was a towel boy for the football team before that unfortunate misunderstanding in the locker room that actually happened so dont give me any more Ben Gay.

{don't get me wrong, Spunk - you're still super-fly cool}

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

first off i play guitar, bass, piano,drums and the violin. none of those are school band instruments.

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

second i am on the honor roll

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

third before i got kicked off i used to start offencine left gaurd and defencive right line backer
    so all of u can kiss my ass

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*KISSES SPANKY'S ASS*

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spark & the Family Stone:
    first off i play guitar, bass, piano,drums and the violin. none of those are school band instruments.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wow, sounds like you're quite the Renaissance man. Tell us about your axes - are they cool looking? What kind you got?

13. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

now u r talking i have an ibanez rx720. this one is my fav. it is apple green. they do not even make this modle any more. all they make is rg's and ax's and other modles that are shitty. i also hav a gibson les paul standard. this is a close second. i think that gibsons are the best guitars that are made. i also hav a dean edge 4 bass. it is not very good but it gets me by.

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Man, he sure did rank me right and proper

Spunk is so cool...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no it is nuthin against u it is just that u were the only girl that i could think of right off the rop of my head that visits here often. nothing against u.
    hey pimp- thanks u were right i dont know how u knew but u were right

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for fucks sake sparky

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    *Pimp ruffles sparkys hair, then squeezes nurseys arm gently as we look on fondly at him frolicking in the forum*

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

second i am on the honor roll<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sparky explain.. this sounds cool.. do you get gold stars for your work?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

now u r talking i have an ibanez rx720. this one is my fav. it is apple green. they do not even make this modle any more. all they make is rg's and ax's and other modles that are shitty. i also hav a gibson les paul standard. this is a close second. i think that gibsons are the best guitars that are made. i also hav a dean edge 4 bass. it is not very good but it gets me by.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

see.. sparky's a musician.. musicians are cool... we were right all along.. sparky's cool... you can all kiss mine and nurseys asses

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

first off i play guitar, bass, piano,drums and the violin. none of those are school band instruments.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the possible exception of drums...

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp:
    for fucks sake sparky <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Ooooh, sorry about that, Spark. Funny, I had you pegged as the french horn type... or maybe the piccolo... I had no idea you were such a raging rockstar. *Hmmmmm*

Thanks for setting me straight, Pimp!

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    sparky explain.. this sounds cool.. do you get gold stars for your work?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahh fuck the Honor Roll bull shyt.
    Tell us a story about dragons and fairies.