star trek

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    *protagonist shoves BLACK cock up the anatagonists BLACK ass*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

Antagonist leans back and grins as he pulls dick out of protagonist's sister, and chuckle's at the thought of crushing protagonist's head in a vice. Like popping a zit.

3. imported_dirty_sanchez

Picture I took after going to pimpchichi's job and jammed a straw though his neck...

4. imported_dirty_sanchez

First off, I seriously doubt your photoshop skills are any better than mine. Second, I don't really give enough of a shit about you to make an actual effort to doctor an image depicting you, much less searching through your sorry ass posts to find a real picture. I just assumed that if I found a retard working at McDonalds, it would be pretty damn close.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    jesus, even the braindead spictana had the atom of imagination it takes to badly photoshop my real face onto a pic.. it's not like i haven't had the balls to post any... maybe you should disappear for another two years and come back when you have a clue, cunt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    Antagonist leans back and grins as he pulls dick out of protagonist's sister.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh fuck.. the columbians aren't gonna like that

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    a recent memory then

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    Picture I took after going to pimpchichi's job and jammed a straw though his neck... {see above}<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus, even the braindead spictana had the atom of imagination it takes to badly photoshop my real face onto a pic.. it's not like i haven't had the balls to post any... maybe you should disappear for another two years and come back when you have a clue, cunt...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... can't say i give enough of a shit to bother looking for a picture of a downs syndrome kid with shit shampoo

8. imported_dirty_sanchez

Oh, I've got plenty of pictures of your dad. Your mom left them all over at my house.

9. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Picture I took after going to pimpchichi's job and jammed a straw though his neck... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pimpkabobs, is that available in drive-thru

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that's the best you can come up with?..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    ...maybe you should disappear for another two years and come back when you have a clue...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eeerr im still in mourning for commander DATA and all this name calling aint helping me much,how about a little respect for the dead?