Stalker assistance required

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cough Syrup:
    K, I'm jumping on the go on a date with him train. But I say take your boyfriend.

Have him get up and go the bathroom then you tell the Stalker, "Look, I only let him fuck other men because I love him. I don't know why he likes me to watch."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm quite partial to CS's suggestion, Rat...

As for pukey getting a 'Good Dicking' - glad I can't say the same...

2. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I'm a fucking idiot. I read Lomo's responce (not the quote) and couldn't figure out who CS was.

Time to lay off the huffing

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Indeed.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So far, so good.

You know, I have appreciated all of the good advise. *sniff*

5. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

Remember its legal in most places to keep the ears on a necklace.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Kick ass.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You know, I have appreciated all of the good advise. *sniff*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And now for some more advice... Find the "C" key on your keyboard...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

Cheeze

You're fucking funny. YOU NEVER talk to me.... eva... must be too busy getting road head.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You quit the Red Roof Inn. That was my only contact because I lost your home number when my black book disappeared (I know one of my horny friends must have stolen it). However I still have the Red Roof Inn business card you gave me. For all the good it does me now....

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You quit the Red Roof Inn. That was my only contact because I lost your home number when my black book disappeared (I know one of my horny friends must have stolen it). However I still have the Red Roof Inn business card you gave me. For all the good it does me now....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I quit there a year and a half ago. I work a couple of blocks away now.

I'll PM you my digits.