spounge bob square pants

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 6, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then tell me y?

i still dont get it. i saw it again yesterday. i tried 2 analyize it but there was too many parts that dont fit. like take the squirl for instance how do squirls go under water? and the octapus, how does he know how 2 play the clarinett? i still dont get it

2. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

Its a show for kids. Its not suppose to make sense to us. Kids live in their own world that they create, just like in that cartoon. I personally think its hilarious but then again i am forced to watch it over and over with my son. I mean, spongebob has a pet snail that says "meow". We all (with the exception of Kit) know that snails dont meow. And as far as the squirrel (from texas, named sandy)i dont know how the hell she got down there, but i do know that she lives in a waterproof oasis down there. and when she goes out into the water she wears scuba gear but it looks like an astronaut suit. I just think its cute.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    watch it over and over with my son.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHHHH!!!

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i think that if i watched it again i would go into a coma from the shear stupidity of it

5. kitana

kitana New Member

We all (with the exception of Kit) know that snails dont meow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

has IMC had your son yet?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parasite kit:
    has IMC had your son yet? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and now he is very regular.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'd have to vote for Telletubbies.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...this links better,it's about IMC gsm http://www.imc.gsm.com/aboutimc.html

*cough*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SSSHHHHHHHSH!!! thats a secret... Bring in the next vic-- I mean patinet, nurse

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Medicate Children VIOLENTLY:
    Yes, and now he is very regular.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes medical science comes nowhere near to solving common ailments successfully as certain folk remedies,and Uncle IMC's Baby Shitplug Buster© is in this league.Time and time again,dumb,young N.Carolinan mother's take there whining little bundle of petrificated shit along to this modern day shaman (who doses himself with crack,lsd etc in order to cast a glowing 'non-child-murdering' friendly smile on his face) to be rid of there discomfort-which he achieves by pouring gritty engine oil from his jeep coupled with wasabi powder and a *secret ingredient* ,a thick,viscousy,translucent,white,slimey substance he refers to as Uncle IMC's Paediatric Panacea© administered utilising the varnished,rigified casing of a donkey's penile sheath.The offending intestinal faecal obstruction along with intestinal lining is expelled instantly and explosively upon administeration of tonic,to shrill,tortured shrieks from the infant,which this ecentric healer (who evidently derives great satisfaction from his work) immediately tosses back to the parent in an alarmingly violent appearing method he asures is to rid the child of any other 'demons' that may be lurking,resulting in a grateful,albeit shit-spattered parent willing to part with $$$ of hard earned cash.
    Unorthodox,yet effective!

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator