Spot goddammit's husband

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Feb 12, 2002.

1. guera5152

guera5152 New Member

LMFAO............OK MY CHILDREN CALM DOWN ITS GONNA BE OK!!!!!!!!

2. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SwEeTLaTiNPuSsY:
    LMFAO............OK MY CHILDREN CALM DOWN ITS GONNA BE OK!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i aint your child you fucking spic

3. blu

blu New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    for the love of christ, start excuting the brown bastards that try to get past the border <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i nominate you, i murder children, for that job...*wipes a tear* make us all proud

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

He's the man for the job alright.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Man I live in North Carolina, I swear its turning ino tiajuana everyday. I see those fuckers speaking no english trying to get a blockbuster video membership, and here is the kicker, blockbuster has hired an interpreter to help them fill out a membership form printed in spanish. Blockbuster sells no videos in spanish though. Here is something fun to do, go down to the local corner mart at 8 am, and you can see a shitload of those animals on the corner waiting for work. Take your pick-up truck and tell them 8 bucks an hour and pile as many as you can in your truck. Then drive 40 miles into nowhere and dump them off. Tell the one that speaks a little english you are going to get supplies. Then drive home and laugh...

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SwEeTLaTiNPuSsY:
    LOL.........I FEEL SOME HOSTILITY FROM WHITE TRASH!!!!! WANK DON'T HATE BITCH CAUSE U UGLY HOE......SEEN UR PIC PRETTY FUCKED UP NO WONDER UR SO INSECURE WITH URSELF <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not insecure with myself... Im fucked up.

Just because Im white doesn't make me ugly...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tit Wank Dawn:
    Im not insecure with myself... Im fucked up.

Just because Im white doesn't make me ugly...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No!You're