Sopranos

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Mar 13, 2006.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think the lady was his mom. The house was 'the after life'. I think melfi was the voice on the phone, his 'salesams wife'.

Yea, I liked AJ better when he wasnt on the show so much. Im waiting for his mom to bitch slap him. You know he's a pussy anyway. He'd probably cry.

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

He'd cry and add to his collection of shitty poetry with a piece about the bitch slapping.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So since tony kicked the muscle guys ass, does that mean he dont need him no more? What a punk, get beat up by tony's fat ass. LOL.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Just means he's still the alpha male of the pack. As far as his driver's status, Tony could chalk it to teachin' him a lesson about holding his temper (and then vomit more blood).

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, talk about having emotional difficulties. He should have just whooped paulies ass. But I guess he wanted to whip the biggest guy in there. I did think the 'mercy fuck' idea at the doctors office was funny.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah sundays episode was gayier than that six feet under show...

7. headee

headee New Member

when vito was dancing in the gay club, i was laughing so hard! that WAS that gayest sopranos moment ever... except when finn caught him sucking that guy off.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I didnt recognize him at first. You knew it was coming though.

So suicide or runaway for Vito????????

9. headee

headee New Member

SUICIDE.

10. yoko? oh no!

yoko? oh no! New Member

They made a point of showing the pan around the room from Tony's POV, where he was sizing everyone up before picking who to beat up - Bobby's fat ass was sweating, Paulie was preening and combing his hair. Wouldn't make much of a point to beat up either of those two. And, it was a little thing, but he turned his rings to the inside before he went after the driver - like he didn't really want to hurt him, it was all for show. It was all a concious, reasoned choice to reestablish his dominance - he was taking Melfi's advice (wonder if she knows that all she's done for him over the years is make him a better mob boss).

I really liked the alternate puking/smiling in the mirror after the beatdown - Tony's changed a lot in the last few episodes, and it's like two sides of him are struggling with each other.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Okay, Im not sure what the fuck is up with fat veto, but I am one more 'man scene' from not watching the Sopranos anymore. And AJ is a retard. Where the hell was meadow????

So i guess they are setting us up for Tony's crew stabbing him in the back. Looks like everybody is getting upset with the 'boss'.