Sopranos

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by phatboy, Mar 13, 2006.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Its supposed to be a new one. Unlike ABS and LOST, HBO will at least run the shit new until the season is over. Instead of all the 2 weeks old and then a new one.

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

That's something. For some reason I thought they stopped half season and repeated for a bit, only to lure you back in with new episodes at the end of the season.

Or something.

I'm kinda just now jumping back into TV. We've left it off on purpose for the last three years.

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

You had a TV in the house, but didn't turn it on for three years? Didn't it eat away at your soul?

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

We teased it by watching movies and playing video games on it.

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Well, here are my thoughts on the third episodes,

[((spoilers ahead))]

I really liked Tony's limbo world and the bits of symbolism they used. I've admired the serries' dream sequences tremendously. At the end when Buscemi (sp?, don't care) is trying to get Tony to let go and he hears Medow calling him. . .it was well done to say the least.

I liked Veto more as the lovable chubby in-the-closet faggoli than as the smoldering would be heir-apparent.

Has Pauly always been a bastard? He seemed to change inbetween seasons 3 and 4. Granted, he was in jail, but I didn't expect him to get his bastard on like that.I liked Pauly for the first three seasons.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think when he was in prison he changed a lot. I know on the previews for next week he looks like his old self again(Tony) It looks like there is going to be a lot of fallout. Not to mention the 'cheese eater' has been talking to the NY guy and getting his head full of shit.

How about that fucking movie Idea????? I laughed my ass off. "So he's a ghost?" Fucking hilarious.

7. headee

headee New Member

i think christopher would have came up with better script ideas if he was still on the H.

vito makes me sick now. i want his chubby little ass to die. he thinks he's hot shit now that he shed 50 of the 300 or so pounds he needs to get rid of.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, that retard said he looked like Travolta. LOL

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Fucking Vito. Poor Med's boyfriend...i'm sure he has name. The way Boyfriend was clinging to her after she rescued him from Vito...I was laughing pretty hard.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, his name is finn, or something like that. LOL. Poor fuck.

He should have went, "Quit touching me FAG". LOL. That would have been hilarious. I guess vito is losing weight so he can steal finn from Meadow...LOL.

11. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Finn, huh? Good enough, even if it turns out to be untrue.

Finn doesn't look like he weighs over a buck fifty. But hey, who are we to differentiate between the man's goals and dillusions.

12. headee

headee New Member

OH, i was laughing my ass off at that part too. finn is pretty damn fugly, but i still felt bad for him being felt up by that fat bastard. ...or maybe he's really confused because he actually liked it.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont know, that first episode where meadow was dancing around in her panties was pretty fucking sweet.

Hmmmm, meadow or some big fat guy? LOL.

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

To be fair, Vito hasn't had his chance to show off his rug cutting skills.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nor has meadow showed off her 'head' skills either. LOL.

16. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Finn should make Medow dress up like a security guard.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That would be fucked up. Funny, but fucked up. The Sopranos' halloween party he goes as a security guard. LOL. Putting 10-1 odds on it. Your 10 to my 1. LOL.

18. JEFE

JEFE New Member

I think after last night I'm going to quickly turn off the television right after the show is over. I think they give away too much of what's going to happen next week with those, "scenes from next week's episode".

We knew from last week's that Tony wasn't going to die and this week, if you hadn't have seen the previews, you might think he was going to end up a vegetable. They went through all this stuff about brain damage and then he sat there while Christopher was talking to him like a peice of furnature but as soon as you saw the scenes from next week, they show him barking orders to everyone and even walking around.

I think that ruins it a little.

I really dug that scene at the end too with Bushemie (or however you spell it). Did anyone get a glimpse of who the woman in the doorway was while he was struggling to turn back? I bet that's the same one as who was on the phone with him in his salesman's life.

19. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

It was so fast, I thought it was his Italian fantasy girl from season one or two. He imagine she's house sitting for the neighbors.

Is AJ bugging anyone besides me?

20. GAS

GAS New Member

The Sopranos aren't good anyomre and Tony is gonna die at the end of this season. Sorry to ruin the obvious.