So whats happening?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 13, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    ok... well as long as its not only us two that you get confused.

~It was just some shit that will keep until a more appropriate time, I guess.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, y not now?
    what is a more appropriate time?

2. D

D New Member

Just a little something... It will keep till you piss me off... like trying to be funny with Stranger again...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    Just a little something... It will keep till you piss me off... like trying to be funny with Stranger again...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? i dont get it, what does stranger have to do with this?

so i have to piss u off so that u can bring it up?

does this have to do with a female or male?

4. D

D New Member

Apparently it was all a misunderstanding... When you said the thumb up the butt thing and about Cancerbeans it was ment to be for UT...

Stranger said something about deleting you from MSN and you did that gay LOL thisng which I find competly rude and sad...

So I threatened you with something...

All it is is a bit of info that I know and thats it... nothing major... you prolly wouldnt even give a shit... It just seems like *sighs* 'worlds' again...

And I dont want that...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

correct, it was a misunderstanding...
    so why dont u just give me that little bit of info?
    is it about ed?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did he take it up the ass again?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Word up to that! I actually have an unedited version of that picture.... no pink sensor dots either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you do know that you have to post it now you've mentioned it don't you?

8. D

D New Member

No!... *look of disgust*

Its not about ED... I havent spoken to that queef since he said he would forgive *ME* about some shit which was all done to him.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

No!... *look of disgust*

Its not about ED... I havent spoken to that queef since he said he would forgive *ME* about some shit which was all done to him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, is it about cancerbeans?
    just tell me, i know it cant be cheeze b/c i talk to him on the phone...

10. D

D New Member

Lets just leave it... Its nothing to do with Cheeze. Dont worry.

Its nothing major. Im just busting your balls but you are annoying me now...

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    you do know that you have to post it now you've mentioned it don't you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really want to post it... BAD!! But I made a promise that I wouldn't. All I got left is my word, but that doesn't mean someone can't hack me and find the picture and post it. I don't have a firewall *hint hint* and my IP is something like 199.**.***. The picture I have is a jpg called garternude and its located in "My Documents" on my C drive.

Please, don't hack me and take the picture. I'm begging all of you. It would be really wrong of us to post that picture. *snicker*

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Lets just leave it... Its nothing to do with Cheeze. Dont worry.

Its nothing major. Im just busting your balls but you are annoying me now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so...
    what is it then?
    i want to know
    and i will keep annoying u till u tell me.

13. D

D New Member

no... If you have cyber sex with I will tell you.

aha ha ha ha...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

no... If you have cyber sex with I will tell you.

aha ha ha ha...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut?
    cyber sex? lemme think...is it one of those AIM ppl that keep fucking with me? asking me if i want to cyber and then i act like i am a guy and they get all mad and give me warnings?

15. D

D New Member

no you stupid bint I was winding you up...

But I do want to talk to you on MSN about Cancerbeans...

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Wank you dumb essex slapper dont drag me into your stupid little arguements you have with your sad friends or whatever the fuck this whole thread is about, couldn't be arsed to read it all just the bits with my name in it.As for that list well lets see where u went wrong.

1, she has a complelty fucked up sig with some cum splattered fella - I have text... all about Wank
    ---------------------------
    He's a retard and he's dribbling his milkshake but then again a sex starved whore like you would always assume anything that dribbles out of someone mouth would be cum.

2, she is abot 40 and Im 20
    ----------------------------

3, I just dont understand how you mix us up? WTF? I have slept with way more people than her... I come on here just to tell everyone what a whore I am... looking for your approval becasue I dont get it in real life. I tell you about my life and she just.... takes the piss...
    ----------------------------
    completly agree

5, she is relatively sane and Im not... Im on meds for a shit load of reasons, shes not.
    --------------------------
    completly agree

6, She speaks to most people on here and I dont... only if they say they have a dick.
    -----------------------
    sorry i dont really talk to anyone, only ever spoke to you a few times on MSN and anyone else on here even less than that.

7, Shes all bubbly all the time and Im just confused.
    ---------------------------
    I wouldn't say confused just plain stupid.

8, she has cyber sex with anyone willing and I dont.
    --------------------------------
    Just from things i've read on here and the fact that you have already admited to being a complete slapper shows that you will do just about anything with anyone if they give you with any degree of attention where as i have never had cyber sex.Ask Cancer i wouldn't do it with him .I bet you have

9, she jumps on band waggons and I dont... Im an Individual... no one else like me...
    ------------------------------------
    Lol the last thing i do is jump on the bandwagon, if i did i would never have been rude to any regulars on here and i would have arsed kissed instead.You are the one who wouldn't say anything too risky until you had someone to do it with.
    And you are not an individual by choice you are a loner coz you are stupid.Oh and from essex.

10, im your best friend and she isnt...
    ---------------------------------
    thank fuck.

17. D

D New Member

wow!

Your getting more like everyone else by the day - taking this shit way to serious, love.

No I havent had cyber sex with anyone (apart from the fiance)... that includes cancerbean.

18. unlimited-time

No Wank im not like everyone else..i dont take any shit seriously but you seem to have

19. D

D New Member

Im not taking seriously... do I look like I take myself seriously.

I bet if messaged you on MSN you would ignore me.

20. unlimited-time

No i would block you if i didn't wanna talk to you.If you want to message me go ahead..i only ever message people when i have something to say to them.I'm not into chitter chatter.