Skank Bang

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So lets take this back to fucking skanks.

I mean come on.

I just think chicks like to think that guys do what they want, or say what they mean, when they are drunk. I can lie my ass off when I'm drunk, regardless of what I want, compared to what I am going for.

Must be the Irish in me.

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

so how much alcohol would it take you to fuck
    Rosie O'Donald
    The Golden Girls
    Mrs Garrett from Facts Of Life
    Missy Elliott
    Joan Rivers
    Down Syndrome chick

Corey Feldman
    Clay Akin
    Iggy Pop

????????????

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I must have struck a nerve about fucking a fat chick. Whats up?

I just said I wouldnt have fucked her sober.

4. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

no , no nerve struck .... I have mostly male friends and I hear the same shit from them. I was just sayin - if it took alcohol to fuck HER ... then how much alcohol would it take to fuck the people listed.

Im just stickin to this thread because all the others suck right now.... and I am avoiding housework by acting busy typin away .... Im supposed to be updating our website... but I dont feel like it. so Im just reading Craigslist and Fugly... did I mention fat chicks are lazy when it comes to housework?

I forgot what your first post was on this thread. I know it has something to do with fucking fat chicks while drunk... I am sleepy.. I will catch up tomorrow night. Night Night Niggahs

5. mesclun salad

mesclun salad New Member

This is potentially one of the most uncomfortable threads I have ever read...granted I don't read many. Oh well.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Don't blame me I'm just looking to see some tush..... hold on...this is the internet WTH am I thinking.

7. GAS

GAS New Member

I need to whip up a list of dudes for you.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

She wasnt just fat. She was kinda ugly too. That was the jest of it and why I hit it from behind. Heck I'll hit a fat chick sober. That's not a problem.

I just find it hard to believe that every chick I have hooked up with has really liked me and never gone 'WTF did I do that for' the morning after. It would be nice to think that had never happened, make me feel all democrat and stuff.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd fuck Corey Haim but not Feldman.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Back 16 years ago I had a cruch on Haim ... or wait I guess longer ago. Shit I forget how old I am ....

anyway of course all the girls wanted Haim and said they would even fuck Feldman to get to Haim. now they are both gross
    I would let Rosie and Missy go down on me... but would not return the favor... WTF is wrong with me?

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Rosie is probably pretty experienced at it.

12. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Yeah .. thats why I would let her. I think Missy Elliott is as well. but like I said - I would NOT return the favor.... I'm a lazy part time lesbo

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I dunno. He got pretty fat for a while and he lost weight and is kinda looking like a hot mess these days. He has a pseudo confidence about him though that I think makes him effable. I also have dreams about him for some reason every now and then I don't know why. He doesn't ever cross my mind.

I found out that he is about my height or shorter though and that doesn't make him as cute. I thought he was tall. I guess standing next to Feldman would make anyone look tall though. I can't stand Feldman. I can't stand vegetarians who act like they do it for the animals and then wear leather.

I like it when he (Haim) calls people "kid". Most people that would annoy me, but he can get away with it.

14. GAS

GAS New Member

Missy Elliot looks damn good now that she's lost a few pounds. I'd wreck that shit!

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think she's totally ugly and her videos creep me the fuck out.

Goddamn, I'd pick KD Lang over those two. At least she has a pretty voice.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Lemme set the record straight that I'm not a fan or anything. I don't like that kind of music, but I appreciate her voice and she did do a duet with Roy Orbison that was fucking terrific for the song, "Crying".