SIX STARS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    well it would have been real coffee and a good quality joint.. so who can blame him<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She ate a joint?? What was it? Beef?
    and real coffee as opposed to what? Make-believe coffee.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well she would have smoked the joint, which would in turn have coated her throat and mouth with particles of smoke, which are washed away by saliva and swallowed...

and i mean freshly brewed filter coffee or espresso/cappucino... as opposed to instant coffee

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    No,I would continue to tell you what a dumbass you are but I found some better things to do like sleeping and watching tv.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    Ross' tongue is so far up Nursey's ass he must be able to taste what she ate for breakfast<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and thats a bad thing?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    and thats a bad thing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry little Rossy...i could only treat your tongue with the fondness and adoration it deserves.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't worry little Rossy...i could only treat your tongue with the fondness and adoration it deserves. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a big boy now Nursey its my birthday today. And ur my birthday present. Cuz nursey is the best in the world, ain't that right pimp?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

I'm a big boy now Nursey its my birthday today. And ur my birthday present. Cuz nursey is the best in the world, ain't that right pimp?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Alles Gute Geburtstag zum Rossy, mein spezieller schmutziger kleiner Mann! Heute bin ich aller Ihr für das Spielen Ihrer Liebling speziellen kleinen Spiele wie ' Kreuzdressy ' und ' verstecken Sie die Muffe von cocaine'.You sind mein spezielles wenig lamby und ich liebe Sie für immer.
    Happy Birthday Rossy!
    Love,Nursey xxx

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

eerrr tell me what language is si can translate it or even better do it for me cos im stoned and thick as fuck.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    AWWWWW Nursey mein heroine, danke soviel!! Ich würde lieben, Fell zu spielen die Hülse des Kokains, es klinge so Spaß!!! Ich werde geehrt, um Ihr spezieller schmutziger kleiner Mann zu sein!! Ich nehme nie eine andere Dusche wieder, also kann ich bis zu diesem prestigious Titel leben!

You will pretty much understand it, however the translation is messy.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Luf...you...Rossy...

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

awwwwwww nursey its beautiful. I love it sooo much!!!!!