SIX STARS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that too

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Pimp...what the fuck are you talking about?!

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Pimp...what the fuck are you talking about?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fairy dust is AIDS isn't it? She who fucked him the night she met him without a condom should be slightly aware of this deadly sexually transmitted disease.

Info

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    fairy dust is AIDS isn't it? She who fucked him the night she met him without a condom should be slightly aware of this deadly sexually transmitted disease.

Info
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,the night after.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    No,the night after. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, he must not have gotten his cheque till then

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted due to excessive boredom by Goddess Yummy:
    oh, he must not have gotten his cheque till then<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *Yawn*..oh yeah!This post i'm meant to be answering:
    Oh noooo Yummy!You see,not everyone has to pay a male to fuck them like you!
    *back to rolling joint again*

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nursey, my dear sweet nursey. They all just want to be like you love.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Nursey, my dear sweet nursey. They all just want to be like you love.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh Rossy...my *special little angel*...what am i to do?Don't they realise that I am not responsible for the pitiful,hollow existences that render them apologies for women? I shudder when i envisage how far their obsessive envy might possibley drive them...perhaps even ordering their bemused,unsuspecting sexual conquests to address them as 'Nursey' and then attempting to taste my power by going through an embaressingly crude,clumsy and contrived rendition of their small,sadly innadequate brain's attempt to don the mantle of Nurseydom.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

*Yawn*..oh yeah!This post i'm meant to be answering:
    Oh noooo Yummy!You see,not everyone has to pay a male to fuck them like you!
    *back to rolling joint again*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, he got his paycheck so he could give the money/drugs you were currently charging for the chance to catch something from you.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Ohhh Rossy...my *special little angel*...what am i to do?Don't they realise that I am not responsible for the pitiful,hollow existences that render them apologies for women? I shudder when i envisage how far their obsessive envy might possibley drive them...perhaps even ordering their bemused,unsuspecting sexual conquests to address them as 'Nursey' and then attempting to taste my power by going through an embaressingly crude,clumsy and contrived rendition of their small,sadly innadequate brain's attempt to don the mantle of Nurseydom.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey they just can't hack it. Knowing they will never be as as sexually flavorful and delicious as you kills them inside. It makes then wretch at the though of thinking of themselves compared to ur enchanting aura. It is just jealousy taken to an extreme point, who knows nursey, next time they fuck they may be wearing a nursey mask.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    fairy dust is AIDS isn't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i guess you'll know all about things like that yummy...

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    well i guess you'll know all about things like that yummy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enough to be careful (I actually worked in public health, till I realized people disgust me).

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

no, he got his paycheck so he could give the money/drugs you were currently charging for the chance to catch something from you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only a stupid embittered slut would underestimate the power of ~Pimp's cock~.He doesn't pay...with his attitude -doors just open for him...

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Nursey they just can't hack it. Knowing they will never be as as sexually flavorful and delicious as you kills them inside. It makes then wretch at the though of thinking of themselves compared to ur enchanting aura. It is just jealousy taken to an extreme point, who knows nursey, next time they fuck they may be wearing a nursey mask.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's quite hideous isn't it Rossy! Picture them,the demented,freakish louts...hopelessly attempting to carry off the magic and charisma (that i effortlessly exude)... with some poor,hapless victim while lurking behind some monstrous latex abomination that is supposed to look like me!
    They are sick and should be kept away from children and pets!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

with his attitude -doors just open for him...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true dat

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey you pair of cunts i was in blackburn last night and wish id known where you was id have took a shit on your front step or something just as childish,i had to b content with having a shit up on tockholes and nettling my bellend thanks a fucking lot guys,maybe next time huh?

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

It's quite hideous isn't it Rossy! Picture them,the demented,freakish louts...hopelessly attempting to carry off the magic and charisma (that i effortlessly exude)... with some poor,hapless victim while lurking behind some monstrous latex abomination that is supposed to look like me!
    They are sick and should be kept away from children and pets!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is truly interesting to think that they think they can possess the essence of Nursey. No one but YOU can. It's an impossible task for a mere mortal skank.

18. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i had to b content with having a shit up on tockholes and nettling my bellend thanks a fucking lot guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuckin class

19. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

Ross' tongue is so far up Nursey's ass he must be able to taste what she ate for breakfast

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    Ross' tongue is so far up Nursey's ass he must be able to taste what she ate for breakfast<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well it would have been real coffee and a good quality joint.. so who can blame him