SIX STARS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by theonlylivingboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn you! Now I've got to go get the dictionary...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Unjustified confidence?

This coming from someone who suffers from both Histrionic and Narcissistic personality disorder?!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh yes...your 'analysis' of 'my personality' going by my behaviour in a forum characterised by its warped take on reality.Face it Pukey...you're not interesting and you're not funny.Not as far as i can see anyway.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Some of GAS's class A posts. (Get out your tissues folks)

I had sex last night..................with a girl!!

<A HREF="http://www.fugly.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=002656" TARGET=_blank>Why the fuck...
    </A>

A very weird situation..

Need some advice from the female Fuglies...

What the hell is wrong with females?

Tonight was a good night...

I am so goddamn hungover.

Another fucked up weekend...

What a night...

I hung out in Detroit last night...

The angst of being a young man.

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgive me for posting things that people might find "entertaining" or "amusing". I should follow your lead and be an all around asshole.I enjoy giving people shit as the next person but if that's all you do it gets kinda lame after a while.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ahh yes...your 'analysis' of 'my personality' going by my behaviour in a forum characterised by its warped take on reality.Face it Pukey...you're not interesting and you're not funny...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9)shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Well, you need glasses. You're definitely not getting any younger.

Oh wait, does your public assistance not cover eyeglasses?

[ August 15, 2002: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

5. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Face it Pukey...you're not interesting and you're not funny.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I recently realized and it getting on my damn nerves.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Forgive me for posting things that people might find "entertaining" or "amusing". I should follow your lead and be an all around asshole.I enjoy giving people shit as the next person but if that's all you do it gets kinda lame after a while.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lessons on 'how to be cool' by a person who gets his love advise from a bunch of stangers he likes to pretend are his friends.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

Lessons on 'how to be cool' by a person who gets his love advise from a bunch of stangers he likes to pretend are his friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,I'm trying to teach people "how to be cool" by telling them how I got drunk and played strip poker.

I posted the shit about the girl I was seeing cause I was sure it would drum up some sick responses(which it did).Did you honestly think I was gonna take advice on relationships from the people in the Fugly Forums?

And oh yeah,YOU SPELLED "ADVICE" WRONG!!!!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Yeah,I'm trying to teach people "how to be cool" by telling them how I got drunk and played strip poker.

I posted the shit about the girl I was seeing cause I was sure it would drum up some sick responses(which it did).Did you honestly think I was gonna take advice on relationships from the people in the Fugly Forums?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn dude, we gotta party some time...

P.S. play nice kids... its all fun and games until someone gets a splintered plunger handle tearing there anus apart...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bad. I spell shit wrong all of the time at work. I never claimed to have excellent grammar skills. At least I won't get all pissy about it when someone points out a spelling error. I don't give a fuck if I don't entertain the masses at Fugly. (oxymoron) Pointing out spelling errors entertains me and now that it's been so blatantly pointed out to me that it's annoying, I'm going to continue to do it.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Ahh yes...your 'analysis' of 'my personality' going by my behaviour in a forum characterised by its warped take on reality.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shush darling.. if people stop believing that you're just like 'Nursey' in real life then they'll stop believing that my cock has magical powers...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

At least I won't get all pissy about it when someone points out a spelling error. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get all pissy when someone points out a spelling error.I get pissy when someone points out spelling errors all the fucking time,like you do.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

IT'S PART OF MY CHARM

13. GreenAppleSplatters

I don't give a fuck if I don't entertain the masses at Fugly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a good thing because you sure as hell don't entertain anyone.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Awww... I must've struck a nerve.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

IT'S PART OF MY CHARM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say charm,I say annoying.I guess it's a moot huh?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Awww... I must've struck a nerve.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    shush darling.. if people stop believing that you're just like 'Nursey' in real life then they'll stop believing that my cock has magical powers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo don't say that about THE Cock, then there will be no point to my life

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I don't get all pissy when someone points out a spelling error.I get pissy when someone points out spelling errors all the fucking time,like you do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, isn't there supposed to be spaces after punctuation???

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo don't say that about THE Cock, then there will be no point to my life <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's not that yummy.. it's just that my cocks magic is tinkerbellesque

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    it's not that yummy.. it's just that my cocks magic is tinkerbellesque<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sprinkle fairy dust???