show me your pussy

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by sparky69, Sep 10, 2001.

1. methinks

methinks New Member

hmm let me think about that one.

no

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Fucking cowards.... I think I'll sell one of my nude pics on fuglybay.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Knowing Kitana's proclivities, my reaction is closer to "What the...oh, NO..."

I'm sincerely hoping that is a Manx kitten.

6. methinks

methinks New Member

i love kittens, and this one is adorable ..

but..erm..where did the tail go?
    *is hoping it's a manx cat as well*

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You'd better not ask... No, on second thought, ask. She might have the tail in a jar next to Rojo's testicles...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

oh, no, the kitten is not a manx kitten, its the picture, the tail is black so you can really see it. i adjusted the pic so that you can see its tail.
    see?

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

his tail is black

10. kitana

kitana New Member

11. Sky

Sky New Member

Im sure I can see the shape of someone behind that Kitten . .someone's head and shoulders!

Am I going mad?

Can anyone else see it?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    oh, no, the kitten is not a manx kitten, its the picture, the tail is black so you can really see it. i adjusted the pic so that you can see its tail.
    see?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's gotta be the cheesiest photoshop picture ever... I love the airbrushed tail, it goes so well with the cat. I especially like how it completely blocks things like leaves that were visible in the first picture...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    Im sure I can see the shape of someone behind that Kitten . .someone's head and shoulders!
    Am I going mad?
    Can anyone else see it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, sky, i believe that you are the only one that can see it b/c i dont see anything like that. consider yourself "special"

Lomo: thanx for ruining my editing! the kitten's tail is behind his body...maybe i have another pic of the same kitten...

that one still kind of looks fake... another:

this is the same kitten, but when he's a bit older. see? he has his tail.

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Hmmm so much for the fugly uploader

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Hmmm so much for the fugly uploader <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yes, its shit, go complain to 'marty'..

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm so sick of this fucking topic. The damn thing is 2 pages long and still not one fucking pussy picture (NO... THE FUCKING CAT PICTURES DON'T COUNT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS). Not one of you girls here has the tits to post a real picture. A bunch of fucking cowards. I swear... you all talk so much shit about tough you are and all the crazy things you do... yet you don't even have the courage to post a nude photo. So why don't we end this bullshit topic and let you all go back to talking shit. Alright?

18. Prikedelik

Prikedelik New Member

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I'm so sick of this fucking topic. The damn thing is 2 pages long and still not one fucking pussy picture (NO... THE FUCKING CAT PICTURES DON'T COUNT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS). Not one of you girls here has the tits to post a real picture. A bunch of fucking cowards. I swear... you all talk so much shit about tough you are and all the crazy things you do... yet you don't even have the courage to post a nude photo. So why don't we end this bullshit topic and let you all go back to talking shit. Alright?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i actually hate 2 say this but i agree with cheesy all of u fuckers say how hard core u r about havin a lesbian experence and u dont even hav the tits 2 put up one nude picture of yerself. if i was a chick i would.

20. Stranger

Stranger New Member