should i

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cuntry Skank, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yes I had a prince albert, and a reverse prince albert. Along with three diaodes, and my geiche pierced...

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*eyes water and testicles involuntarily shrink*

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    Where the hell are all of these other ass shots?

4. joeker

joeker New Member

You actually survived septic shock?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    accually after the 1000 piercings, i went into septic shock and took all my piercings out, right now, Im just a tattooed scumbag...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    who did win that contest?

oh well

but you can shut the hell up till you've seen mine
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did see your arse, it looked like two tennis balls in a pair of hotpants.Now Rats arse.. there's a full bottomed woman.

6. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I did see your arse, it looked like two tennis balls in a pair of hotpants.Now Rats arse.. there's a full bottomed woman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can have an opinion if you have seen it

even a stupid opinion

rat's ass does look like it would be a lot of fun

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    you can have an opinion if you have seen it

even a stupid opinion

rat's ass does look like it would be a lot of fun
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My opinions are never stupid, don't get grumpy just coz i don't like your arse

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    You actually survived septic shock?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, obviosly I didn't...
    where the fuck are these asswipes comming from? is the fugly toilet backed up and over flowing again?
    hey we suck joeker... go read the fine comedy of www.stileproject.com

9. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    My opinions are never stupid, don't get grumpy just coz i don't like your arse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not grumpy i don't even know who you are

10. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Where's the ass pictures? I would be more than happy to give you my less than esteemed opinion. The only way to settle a dispute like this is a show of evidence. So go sit on your scanner and take yer best shot. If your a nature buff, bring along a digital for new found freedom. I highly encourage this approach.

Hairy asses will automatically disqualified. If you have never groomed yourself, you will also be disqualified. I said takes pictures in the jungle, not of your jungle.

11. unlimited-time

not grumpy i don't even know who you are<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry i forgot your a part time newbie fugly.

12. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

Sorry i forgot your a part time newbie fugly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow sux to be me

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow sux to be me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, not really, this place is starting to disgust me really... I have some really good friends here, but it's mostly people here trying to get a piece of ofelia's rancid cunt, or people just here to complain about how unfunny we are... feh, ebola on the whole fucking lot of them

14. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    no, not really, this place is starting to disgust me really... I have some really good friends here, but it's mostly people here trying to get a piece of ofelia's rancid cunt, or people just here to complain about how unfunny we are... feh, ebola on the whole fucking lot of them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

by the way i owe you a blow job

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

by the way i owe you a blow job<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YAY me! *ahem* cool.. Im down, I think you are hot... btw wernt you gonna send me photos or something?

16. unlimited-time

wow sux to be me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ignore me hunt i was being a cunt that day.

17. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

YAY me! *ahem* cool.. Im down, I think you are hot... btw wernt you gonna send me photos or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we can take pictures when i cum visit

they can see me naked but only while i am doing stuff to you

and only in the members only forum