Should i 'leave' fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Excusez la dernière ligne de mon poteau. On ne l'a pas censé être inclus.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Dieses ist etwas, das wir bereits in DIESEM GEWINDE behandelten, Erbrechenmädchen.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wohl entschuldigen Sie mich! Ich vermißte dieses Gewinde. Erbrechenmädchen Heh...

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I vermutlich do!It gibt mir die Entschuldigung auch, um wie ein schmutziges Weibchen zu sprechen und eine Abbildung dieser Schuhe bekanntzugeben wieder... bilden sie mich betriebsbereit zur sexuellen Aktivität.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Diese Schuhe mmmmm... drehen mich heiß

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Damn, I missed the vote
    Knew I should've come on here earlier.

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Wank isn't going to like it though.

Angry Wank,pictured above on discovery that Nursey will stay.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not angry there....

I look surprised.

How did you get that photo anyway... hmmm? Oh I remember actually - you came all the way down here (from where ever it is you come from) just to prove to everyone I am a cunt. The reason I was surprised that you got a pic was cos I had no idea that when I turned the corner I would see a emaciated bird in just gym 'knickers' and a turtle neck-jumper - weilding a camera in my 'face'.

Well folks... when I realised what was happening I tried to get past but she became some crazed paperazzi type. I wasn't haveing any of that so I 'spat' in her face and ran off home.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank Dawn:
    Im not angry there....

I look surprised.

How did you get that photo anyway... hmmm? Oh I remember actually - you came all the way down here (from where ever it is you come from) just to prove to everyone I am a cunt. The reason I was surprised that you got a pic was cos I had no idea that when I turned the corner I would see a emaciated bird in just gym 'knickers' and a turtle neck-jumper - weilding a camera in my 'face'.

Well folks... when I realised what was happening I tried to get past but she became some crazed paperazzi type. I wasn't haveing any of that so I 'spat' in her face and ran off home.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you ralking about now,you stupid fat fuck!!??
    Everyone can see that that is a vagina with eyes stuck on!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and we can also see that this is you here!

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus!You can't make a joke about anything-->

11. D

D New Member

Jeezus... I cant come on here with out some freak obsessing about me makeing little pictures of me.

God the price I pay

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank Downs:
    Jeezus... I cant come on here with out some freak obsessing about me makeing little pictures of me. <--crying

God the price I pay <--crying
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor Wank Downs.She never asked to be born.We should be try to be a little understanding of her need to join other forums for the sole purpose of jealously besmirching my name,and other petty,fat,jealous retard ploys she gets up to.

13. D

D New Member

If that is a reference to shitty-biseor.com I didn't know you had registered... I registered because - at the time I was talking to Buggersausagearse and he said to... he also suggested a few otherones he goes to - Poopeople or something they were ment to 'craaayzee and wilde' but couldnt handle me and I got kicked off after my first post

I didnt know who you were fag breath, until you made it clear...

I certainly wasnt following you around

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank Dawn:
    If that is a reference to shitty-biseor.com I didn't know you had registered... I registered because - at the time I was talking to Buggersausagearse and he said to... he also suggested a few otherones he goes to - Poopeople or something they were ment to 'craaayzee and wilde' but couldnt handle me and I got kicked off after my first post

I didnt know who you were fag breath, until you made it clear...

I certainly wasnt following you around
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up you lying little slut!!!You didn't join until after i posted the link to the thread that sang my praises in the 'goat sex' thread here...you quickly appeared at biseor the same day-in that very thread- and started bad mouthing me from your first post.I didn't join until after you.Fag breath?Joint breath actually,you lardy jowled little whore.

15. D

D New Member

Jeezus - calm down.

Fucking hell... I don't know when I fucking registered... but i do know it wasn't cos you were there...

And If I did start 'bad mouthing' you... it was cos someone else was talking to about you...

I didnt go in and say 'hey anyone know of Nursey' did I?

How the fuck was I to know I registered the same day as you? If you search on here I asked sausage arse why I couldnt register ages ago - then forgot about it.

You need to smoke something and calm down... You take this far to seriously in my opinion.

*throws head back and turns on one foot and walks away*

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tit Wank Dawn:
    Jeezus - calm down.

Fucking hell... I don't know when I fucking registered... but i do know it wasn't cos you were there...

And If I did start 'bad mouthing' you... it was cos someone else was talking to about you...

I didnt go in and say 'hey anyone know of Nursey' did I?

How the fuck was I to know I registered the same day as you? If you search on here I asked sausage arse why I couldnt register ages ago - then forgot about it.

You need to smoke something and calm down... You take this far to seriously in my opinion.

*throws head back and turns on one foot and walks away*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha ha!You're lies are becoming more and more feeble and transparent as time goes by!You really do underestimate my-]and other people's-intelligence!
    It's quite clear when...and pretty obvious why...you joined-to anyone that has followed this-and there's a few!

Thread where i posted link to Biseor
    Thread at Biseor
    And when i want your dumb Essex slapper opinion -which i wont,i'll ask for it.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Just wondering.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no!!... you leave and i'll... i'll... erm...

i'll sulk!!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Nursey will stay.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh...

i really oughta read threads through before impulsively posting...

carry on.. as you were

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

huh!!.. at least i don't have duncedawny lusting after me.... you poor poor man