Should an affair be disclosed to a spouse?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by ucicare, Sep 5, 2006.

?

Should you tell if you cheat on a spouse?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So your saying that if a dog bit you, dont be mad at the dog he is just doing what he is supposed to do?

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Won't reach.

It takes two hands to handle a whopper you know.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

No, actually I don't. Vienna sausage takes but a couple of fingers.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

No, I am says that if a human bit me, I have every right to be mad at the human.

What I am really saying is this - Using the "I can't control myself" line as an answer for breeding with every receptive female in a bar is a poor excuse for what is actually irresponsible behavior and a lack of impulse control.

5. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Security and Survival are hardwired into us, they consistently come into play when cheating occurs and infidelity is the result in a marriage. Women seek out the best hunters to ensure their children have the best chance for survival (i.e. Genetics) and why women cheat in a marriage, they build a nest, and then find the best male genetics to fill it.

The minute men stop fighting over women, and the minute men stop sizing up other men as threats when they are with women, is the day I'll belive we are any different from the rest of the animal kingdom.

6. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Has any one here not cheated on their spouse or been close to it, or looked at someone and thought if I only had the oppourtunity...

7. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've been monogamous for all 17 years I've been with my wife. I'm conditioned to go long periods without sex. My wife has trained me to be a sexual camel; one hump can last me a month.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So by constantly hunting we are moving from one possible bad relationship to the next fast enough that we dont have to worry about becoming emotionally attached, therefore limiting the chance of ever being hurt in a relationship.

Then you wouldnt feel that other males were a threat because you would have moved on all ready. Not being attached would limit a lot of the 'insecure' feelings and end world hunger, wars, and narcism(SP?).

9. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

I am saying that we have more incommon with animals then we would like to believe. No matter how intelligent we appear, we are still after all animals.

10. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Maybe I am just lucky, although I have never been that lucky, usually it's just one, sometimes two. 8)

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

That would be me.

Tempted, yes. Acted, No.

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Sin is sin. Its called lusting. Its cheating in your mind.........

Right or wrong, it is done. For reasons we cant understand completely, I can think of several situations I thought were 'happy couples' and then you find out one has been running around for years, and then you are like damn, why is he fucking around, his wife is hot, of course she cusses like a sailor and is frigid, so I guess i can understand......

Or something like that.

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

My wife doesn't cuss much. Hot and frigid, yes the ironic dichotmy.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I say if your looking for some strange then simply buy her something, girls love that, like for instance.

Then jump her bones in bed from behind and use your imagination.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

:oops:

:twisted:

16. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Nice n' Easy is before you marry them. I think a wig would be less permanent.

17. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Lusting after another is SIN in the Christian doctrine. Jesus said that if you look at a woman with the idea of having her, you have actually committed Adultery.

That's great for him, but he died a virgin. I ddn't choose that road, so I feel that I'm doing pretty good just keeping it real.

I can honestly say that I have looked at women (often). I have thought seriously about another woman (rarely). But I have never felt that I would actually carry out the act with a woman if she was receptive. I have had plenty of chances, and it just is not happening.

That doesn't make me a Saint, but it damn sure keeps a good marriage going.

18. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I'm just lucky that no women want to have sex with me; the wife included. Keeps me in line not having to fight bitches off me.

A man is as faithful as his options. - Chris Rock

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

OK, I'm gonna fix this little dry spell for you.

First, fake a complete nervous breakdown.

Go home tonight, go to your gameroom, sit in your control chair in just you underwear. Don't answer the call to dinner. Ignore any calls. Let her find you about 2:00AM siiting in your chair staring at a video game. Be unresponsive. Wet yourself if you have to to convince her. Mumble. Drool. Pretend like you don't recgnize your kids.

If she tries to call 911, perk up a bit. Stumble to bed. Pull the covers over your head. Cry uncontrollably.

The next morning just stare at your oatmeal. Finally, insist that she call me for Counseling. Explain that we have been talking, and I am the only one you trust, etc. Act paranoid if she has other ideas for treatment. Scurry around the house, look out the windows, etc.

Come by the office, we'll have a few laughs. I'll call her later and tell her that you are right on the edge of losing it for good, due to an testosterone fed tumopr that is pressing on your brain stem. I will explain to her that the tumor gets bigger when testosterone levels rise, and shrinks when they fall. The only thing she can do to save you is to have sex with you at least three times a week.

I have a friend that will back up the diagnosis if she insists on a second opinion. I know it seems too lame to work, but she is an Alabama grad so we have a good chance of her being gullible enough to buy the story.

If that fails, here is plan B - http://www.fleshlight.com/main/index.php?

20. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

My fleshlight has the mouth on it. I just wish she'd wipe that grin off her face.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!