Share Your Wisdom...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Ministersf, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I wholeheartidly disagree with that last post kit. If you were a true niggah such as myself you would take him up on that offer. Infact, you would take $1.50 in foodstamps and/or a gallon of government peanutbutter for your services. No get over here biatch and make me some pie. (frio pie that is)

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    I wholeheartidly disagree with that last post kit. If you were a true niggah such as myself you would take him up on that offer. Infact, you would take $1.50 in foodstamps and/or a gallon of government peanutbutter for your services. No get over here biatch and make me some pie. (frio pie that is)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh no, boy. i am an independnt woman. u see these clothes? tommy hilfiger, i bought em, u see these rings, i bought em. i dun go roun disrespcting my bod, i take care of myself. now u not my homeboy no more.

pfffff

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Can i get $1.50 for a 40?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    Can i get $1.50 for a 40?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dun kno, u think i am da corna stor or somethin? geeze