Sham WOW

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Cousin Geri, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

FYI a folded up ShamWow... does make a good pot holder when it is a pan that has been cooking @ 450. it justs melts and melts your hand. I think I shall call a lawyer.. no where on the package does it say" Do not use as pot holder- you stupid fucking idiot" yeah - good thing I am retarded, or this could be embarassing

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Be quiet and get back to cleaning.

3. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

wont be cleaning with my Sham Wow anymore. What is funny, is that I am pissed off at the guy on the ads. I feel it is his fault.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I would think it would be covered in some kind of weird plastic or something.

You don't have any pot holders left over from the This End Up! days?

5. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I meant to say oven mit... I took a cookie sheet out of the oven with a foled up Sham wow... burnt the hell out of my hand

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah Geri... you are pretty damn retarded.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

When I was a kid, I made oatmeal cookies when I was home alone. I put the cookies too close together so they formed like one giant cookie and it spilled over the edge of the sheet and started a little fire (like two flames). Instead of putting it out with baking soda or flour, I went into my bedroom and kneeled down by my bed and made my little prayer hands and prayed to god not to let the house burn down and then I took care of business.

That's my oven story.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

The Arab put a large plastic plate in the oven.... yeah he aint too bright.

he also put Dawn dish soap in the dishwasher... had a little foam party... the stupid thing is.. he should have learned not to do that since he put the same shit in the clothes washing machine a month prior

9. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

That explains your hand. Now what the fuck is wrong with your haircut? I told you to quit doing it yourself. You CANNOT have my hair style cocksucker.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

out of TP and paper towels ... need to shit pretty soon.. ( dont call me Phatboy... he makes me poo) thinking I could use a sham wow.. or gauze...

oh duh I have baby wipes...

11. Jwiggly

Jwiggly New Member