Sexy White girl admits it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Jun 3, 2008.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

This is mostly occuring in black underclass neighborhoods where whites visit to buy drugs and the black male thug sex. That's when they use their bodies & money as the rape lures seeking the black death by sexual torture. Again, in many cases they are saying after the brothers get started, the whites blackmail to finishing by threatening to call the police and have them arrested for robbery and rape of a ***white***. Well, who do you think the police are going to believe the white person or the black person?

Too, some of these white people are actually seeking the imfamy of becoming White Nationalism's next black-on-white crime poster child. They think there's more value in being remembered as such after death than actually living! :eek:

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

OOh, OOh, I bet that is what happened in Jenna right? That stupid cracker was just wanting to get raped and beaten to death by six black guys because thats a cool way to go out.
    Damn, It's a good thing you're so smart, keeping whitey at bay and all. You should run for president.

3. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

We can foresee a day

This is part of the National Bulletin warning brothers. I don't think you guys are taking this as seriously as brothers are taking it. :mad:

UNDERAGE WHITE GIRLS USE BODIES AS BLACK RAPE TRAPS: BROTHERS BEWARE OF WHITE GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THIS:

Like in the case of 11 year old Emily Haddock, they are usually young.

But, like in the case of the 21 year old University of Tennesse student Channon Christian, they can be adult age.

“We need to remind ourselves that they want bad things to happen to them, and that when it happens it’s because they deserve it,” says GBR culture critic Streets Cousins.

Most often, like in the cases of now reknown SuperThugs: Michael Graham Currie and Lemaricus Davidson & Letalvis Cobbins the brothers who fall victim to these temptress’ perversions find themselves incarcerated.

The “THEY” are white girls and women who use their bodies to tempt, lure & trap brothers into sexually perverted situations.

It is SCARY to think that were living in a day when people's minds can be so screwed up that they don't want anything from us but sex & death. :eek:

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

it appears so. Im glad Im not devious and evil white, Or Dumb, ignorant black who can't control my on actions so i just rape and murder!

5. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

No, no, no. Yes we are sexually virile; but, these girls are using their bodies as rape lures and putting brothers in jeapordizing situations. Then, when the brothers won't rape them, they threaten to call the police. Everything I read says that's when things usually turn violent and the white person gets killed or something. :eek:

6. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

So, it's more about the position these girlsl and people are putting the brothers in.

We see them here in 3rd Ward all the time. The (white) mommas will bring the daughter over to the ghetto to teach them how to use their bodies to tempt, lure and destroy black males.

They'll be they stand on the sidewalk until they see dangerous nigz approaching th. Then, when the brother passes, they'll pretend to drop something on the ground and bend over to pick it up. Of course the girl and her momma are wearing those high skirts. It is especially inappropriate for the little girl who can be as young as 11, 12 and 13.

When they bend over, neither one of them is wearing no panties.

Brothers just shake their heads. But, then, some brothers might turn around and go back. :eek:

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I think you meant psych ward not 3rd ward didn't you mokeyballs?

and that supposed quote from Vogue is actually on a page called digital monkeys. Give your dick a rest, maybe the grip marks will go away in a yaer or two.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The only fucking thing you've ever lived with is a desire to liberate these fucking guilty-as-shit negro asswipes from their OBVIOUS crimes. Would you feel as strongly if they woman involved had an African-American background? Would you still say that "the bitch was asking for it?" I hardly think so.

I'm probably giving you a bit more credit than you actually deserve when I entertain the notion that you might be possibly convinced when you post this inane shit. I will lay my reputation on the line when I formally say that YOU, SIR, ARE FULL OF SHIT. Just re-read the inane bullshit you've posted thus far. I don't think I've EVER been privy to complete and utter bullshit of this magnitude since I witnessed the OJ Simpson trial. (Go ahead and try to defend that one with your 'cotton-picker' sympathy card.)

Oh, that seems COMPLETELY plausible. :rolleyes:

What the fuck, have you even hit puberty yet? Is this daddy dictating your posts because he's not able to navigate on this newfangled 'Interweb' thingy?

Just wait until you have an erection for the first time. Maybe that will put things into perspective. Possibly not, given the demographic homosexuality data.

Again, I'm not trying to insult your heritage, but if you're posting supposed statistics about race/vs./rape, I can't help but reference the statistical evidence that supports a documented predilection of black males and their affinity towards taking it in the can. To put it in layman's terms, YES - statistically, Blacks are MORE LIKELY to be homosexual than any other race.

Maybe the inherent shame of answering to their 'brothers' drives them to rape, torture, and murder people that won't willing have sex with them - I don't know. But it's a definite possibility, given the statistics.

I'm still in awe at the sheer stupidity that factored into posting the above statement.

If you employed any portion of this statement in an attempt to engage in sexual activities with ANYONE - I guarantee you're in the wrong fucking country. Try altering your approach, advertise these lurid lures elsewhere, possibly in a country where suicide bombing is not only condoned, but encouraged. Promise these pitiful souls clemency in an afterlife where climatic orgies are the mainstay, and maybe you'll have a supporter or two.

In the meanwhile, save yourself the fucking effort and aim a well-placed round into your cranium. Trust me, the girls will follow you, and be there to satisfy you in the afterlife.

Show us the strength of your convictions.

We're all counting on you - make us proud.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not my "brother" I dont care if they livr, die, rape, get the death penalty because in not a Knee-grow, or cracker. I know how to behave and can keep my dick in my pants. My race has evolved that much, Your ghetto dregs have evolved right to the point, that you retards realize that you have thumbs, and if you rub up and down on your penis, you get sexual release. No need to fall for the ugly fat white girl that makes you rape uncontrollably, then goto prison for the rest of your life, where you get raped.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I honestly am surprised that this moron has kept up his charade as long as he has.

Maybe not... He doesn't seem bright enough to hold a normal conversation, much less defend himself against obvious observations on his inane claims.

11. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

I know you guys have pride

I know you guys have a lot of pride and don't want to admit to it (and perhaps even your own curiosity of the getting this thing being called the black thug sex) but it's just another thing we have to deal with. :frown:

It's not funny or anything to be made light of. If anything, people should be seeking some type of treatment for it. Dr. Louis Jacobs says it stems from the Classic American Racial Psychosis disorder that affects white people. :confused:

MELANOMA, CLASSIC AMERICAN RACIAL PSYCHOSIS (CARP), ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT & MENTAL DETERIORATION:
    :eek:

It appears this new sexual dellusion stems from the same disorder. :eek:

Being targeted by whites to be *raped* :eek: is a REAL BIG PROBLEM in the hood.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Man you are either gay, or dumb. Not quite sure which one

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Lomo thos guy might be cool to talk too, but it appears he is too busy fighting the Urdge to muder and rape cpnstantly, because white woman tricking him into raping

14. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

When I see the mothers & daughters stooping and bending over on the sidewalks, I have never gone back! I be the main one in my crew shaking my head and trying to warn the brothers its a rape lure! Some of the mothers have even tried to talk to me. I rebuke them and tell them they should be ashamed of what they are trying to do! I mean, I like puddy as much as the next man. But TOO many brothers are getting caught up and destroyed by the rape lurers.

Most of all, I treat everybody the same! I don't discriminate against nobody because of their color or sexuality. But there are a LOT of brothers who DO get caught up by the rape lurers. It is VERY important brothers know.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think monkeyboi is dan, trying to make us think someone actually wants to have sex with him. If he really was a 'brother' why would he use monkeyboi as his tag?

16. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Negro please.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Exactly.

18. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I think monkeyfuck is reasonably well educated judging from his posts. His grammar and spelling are quite good, he occasionally screws some small thing up intentionally, I believe. I think he is white and gay judging from how much he likes jerking us off. :biggrin:

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think it's a white person also.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Charles Manson tried to start up a race war with the Tate/LaBianca murders. He wanted everyone to think that they were commited by blacks.