See ya guys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 16, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

THANKK FUCK!!! a regular! even if it is a fucking flower sniffing, bead rattling, bible bashing fucking hippy!

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What's with all of the foul language? Who pissed on your cardboard box?

BTW, I'm sorry about the other day. I would have gladly given you some money, but I spent it all on reefer, dude. Bummer!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

is it me, or does Nico act like a bitchy woman?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    is it me, or does Nico act like a bitchy woman? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's on the rag

5. brookie

brookie New Member

Thanks for the link Pimpchichi. I talked to Cheeze on his cellphone today. He left because he didn't like what he was becoming in here as of lately. He was starting become a "name-caller" and the really good slaps were coming in short and few far in between. I have a feeling he'll be back. As for Tommy710, you seem to be quite full of yourself. I think I may have just found Britain's most ignorant male. Pull up a high chair little boy and let me explain this to you. Pay close attention and use both braincells if you can. My brother has gone toe to toe with skinheads, blimps, whores, drug-fiends, you name it. Why do you think he would run away from a 12 year old simpleton still waiting to grow his pubes? And what the fuck is wrong with your keyboard? Are you missing every punctuation key or are you just stupid? I'm guessing on stupid. As for Yummy the whore, Johnny doesn't get offended by anything and surely not looking for people to beg him to stay. He made this thread out of respect for people in here who deserve it. I've heard him talk of some of you at the bar. Kelly, Jeff, Dwayne, Richard, Caroline, Odelia and others. I don't know anyone here except Richard but he still talks highly of most of you. Just thought I'd clear up any mess regarding my bro. Later.

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Just thought I'd clear up any mess regarding my bro. Later.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the update. We miss Cheezedog alot. I hope he get's his head right soon.

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    As for Yummy the whore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, Sweets, I don't charge and even if I did I wouldn't fuck Eastern Shore Skank Dick, you probably have a chicken disease.

8. brookie

brookie New Member

You ARE on the Eastern Shore you dumb cunt. Or did Delaware fall into the ocean today? From the sound of things, you blow cum bubbles quite well. Why don't you come to Cactus tonight and let us take pictures of your wide ass? I've got to see the trailer trash girl with the flies that claims to have dicks flying at her from all sides on a daily basis. Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. So what do you say? If you can't get a ride, I can send Cheeze up there with a Flatbed and he can strap you down and dodge the scale houses. You are probally a gay guy with a nasty overbite. Those guys harking over you probally just want their dicks back.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

You ARE on the Eastern Shore you dumb cunt. Or did Delaware fall into the ocean today?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am from Slower Delaware, not the Eastern Shore of Maryland (the term Marylander's use to distinguish themselves from normal people and the ones from the Chicken Shit side of the state -- the Easter Shore).

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

as much as i hate to agree with you imc your right,he sounds like he was molested as a child and actually misses it.

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Bye Bye Cheezedawg! You will be missed!

**Tear In Eye**