See ya guys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 16, 2002.

1. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Tommy, if I was a religious man, i'd pray for you every night, in hopes you wouldn't wake up the next day 1/1000 as stupid as you are now.

But im not, so I guess that idea kinda stinks.

I'm not moaning about how much it sucks here. I'm simply pointing out you aren't as amusing as you'd like to believe you are. This is true on so many levels. Its a shame you cannot sit back and realize it. You're too busy trying to come up with a witty retort to what I say, you get lost in the fact that your humor is drier than your grandmothers vaginal area.

Please take a few moments before you reply to realize that I already have you pegged. I know exactly what you're going to do. Post some dribbling ass sentence with poor punctuation and even poorer humor, in an attempt to justify your stupidity. Such is the circle of your idiosimplistic life.

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

NiCo, are you trying to be boring or does it just come with the package?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey nico like various other people have already mentioned they aint the one sat in a forum that they quite clearly hate,i love it here thats why im always here you hate it here yet your still always here and im the stupid one????yeh right do us all and yourself a favour EITHER SHUT THE FUCK UP OR LEAVE YOU TOSSER.

4. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Heh, tommy, how many times do I have to spell it out before it gets through to you. I don't "hate" it here, I never said I "hate" it here. Some fuckin retard, who I don't even care to go back and see which one it was, decided to interpret "you guys aren't funny anymore" as "I hate this place". Its not my fault the combined IQ of most of the people who post here comes just short of a second grade special education student and can't comprehend what they read.

And smokey, do you practice being stupid or does it just come with the package? Say something funny, or degrading, not dumb. Think before you type son. I want to laugh, not sigh in pitty.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Even though I would like to personally beat the crap outta tommy (since he can get quite annoying at times) I still think his posts contribute more than your posts about how we dont entertain you. If anything I know all I do is sigh at your weak attempts at insults nico....

6. NiCo

NiCo New Member

The best part about your post cause, is the part where you think I give a shit about contributing. I just say things to stir shit up. But since you think his dribble is more of a "contribution" to these forums than mine, i'd just like to know, exactly how is he contributing? Seriously.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    But since you think his dribble is more of a "contribution" to these forums than mine, i'd just like to know, exactly how is he contributing? Seriously.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Pull your pants down.
    <LI>Reach below your ass.
    <LI>Catch a falling nugget.
    <LI>Smear it on your computer screen.
    [/list]

Seriously.

8. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Pull your pants down.
    <LI>Reach below your ass.
    <LI>Catch a falling nugget.
    <LI>Smear it on your computer screen.
    [/list]

Seriously.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Pull your pants down
    <LI>Shove the dildo up your ass
    <LI>Fuck yourself
    [/list]

Seriously.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Pull your pants down
    <LI>Shove the dildo up your ass
    <LI>Fuck yourself
    [/list]

Seriously.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>*sigh*
    see thats what im talking about......

LAME

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

LOL!!!!!!!! No shit, so was yours. That was the point of my reply.

Good thing you're not a slow one. Cuz then I might have to explain subtle humor to you, and that would just suck.

11. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Good thing you're not a slow one. Cuz then I might have to explain subtle humor to you, and that would just suck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you EVER shut up?
    I mean,i come in here to torment people like you,Nico.Your the new moderator now are you ,uh?
    Tommy has to send his messages to you via email to have the contents checked so YOU can decide weather its good enough to post here,provocative or enigmatic enough for you to sit and theorize over?Who fuckin cares if you dont like it?I like the fact that you dont find it amusing.That attitude amuses me!
    You amuse me,youre a pompous concieted fool and a loser.Your post arnet funny,EVER,at least "Tommy" and the rest of this degenerate fucking gang post things that make me laugh from time to time,dont get big heads everyone.You suck Nico,youre sad,i laugh at you for this.
    Keep em coming,what a fuckin idiot.

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

You come here to torment me? You don't torment me in the least. If anything you make me laugh at your numerous grammatical mistakes while trying to make some kind of moot point about other peoples stupidity. Kinda ironic there, isn't it? Don't attempt to enter a battle of intelligence, for you're an unarmed child. Stick to your usual senseless rambling and banter. At least that way you aren't trying to look intelligent and failing, you're just failing to look intelligent.

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

And smokey, do you practice being stupid or does it just come with the package? Say something funny, or degrading, not dumb. Think before you type son. I want to laugh, not sigh in pitty.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Say something funny? I’m not a fuckin clown, if you want to hear something funny go listen to yourself rambling on about absolutely nothing and making an ass out of yourself in front of thousands of fugly posters... Haha, now that is funny.

Think before I type? YAWN.. One big ass YAWN right there boy-o... Can’t you come up with something original? Anyone who is stuck for something to say throws that “think before you type” bullshit up... Plus the fact I don’t need to think before I type anyways, I was just asking a simple question I thought you had the intelligence and brain power to answer like a civil humanbeing.. Obviously I was wrong.

If you don’t want to sigh and pitty, don’t.. But if you want you can PITY which is the correct way of spelling it..

Thanks for your time, jackass©

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    If you don’t want to sigh and pitty, don’t.. But if you want you can PITY which is the correct way of spelling it..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Kinda ironic there, isn't it?"

15. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    Say something funny? I’m not a fuckin clown, if you want to hear something funny go listen to yourself rambling on about absolutely nothing and making an ass out of yourself in front of thousands of fugly posters... Haha, now that is funny.

Think before I type? YAWN.. One big ass YAWN right there boy-o... Can’t you come up with something original? Anyone who is stuck for something to say throws that “think before you type” bullshit up... Plus the fact I don’t need to think before I type anyways, I was just asking a simple question I thought you had the intelligence and brain power to answer like a civil humanbeing.. Obviously I was wrong.

If you don’t want to sigh and pitty, don’t.. But if you want you can PITY which is the correct way of spelling it..

Thanks for your time, jackass©
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, thousands. All 10 topps. That I care about. Oh so much. Yeah.

Me saying "think before you type" wasn't because I had nothing else to say, it was a lil friendly advice. A small attempt to help you from embarassing yourself in the future when speaking to me. Then you try to say the question was asked intelligently, and you were looking for an intelligent answer? You got your intelligent answer, but you sure as hell didnt ask it intelligently.

I know how to spell pity.

And no no no, thank YOU for your time, jackass©

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

First thing is first, it’s EMBARRASSING... Notice the two ’R’s? anyway..

I pretty much didn’t understand a single word you just said, “retard” is a foreign language to me... So in conclusion, you my friend can go eat a bowl of dicks...

Have A Nice Day.

17. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Im sorry Nico,i just cant stay out of a thread that has your postings in it.Ill answer all of them and haunt you for ever,even if i havn`t read it properly,just to bug you.My nonesencial ramblings are no match to your superior bad use of an attempt to inject contrived metaphors into what is clearly an attempt to just upset people in general.Drink my piss and eat my suck my turds off like a chocolate nigger cock as they fall from my sprised arsehole.

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would take way to long to explain this to you. Pay attention to who is posting what about WHAT thread. Hint: look at your reply and who it was to. Then take a look at my reply and rethink your statement here. If you still dont get it I give up on you.

19. NiCo

NiCo New Member

pssst, smarty, I know exactly who I was replying to. Although I suppose it could have been true for both possibilities, in this case it was directed at you. The shit you said was lame, the shit she said was lame, so either way, I was just keeping the feeling of the thread.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"I'm no regular poster here. Wouldn't dare claim myself to be."

posted June 22, 2002 03:10 AM
    posted June 22, 2002 02:07 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 02:34 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 06:09 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 06:23 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 07:34 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 08:13 PM
    posted June 22, 2002 11:20 PM