See ya guys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 16, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

looks lik we gotta right one here guys and gals,hey meathead i think youll find you do have a penis its probably on your forehead you stupid bastard.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Bye Cheezedawg.Can't say i blame you,the relentless onslaught of shit newbies and their urge to fill the whole fucking board with their vacuous twitterings is driving me away too.

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Say something that demands an educated and rational response then Nursey rather than than adding to the vacuous twitterings yourself.

Jeez... some people

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Say something that demands an educated and rational response then Nursey rather than than adding to the vacuous twitterings yourself.

Jeez... some people
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah,well lets not go too far to the opposite extreme either,asshole...and the person i was addressing my comments to will understand what i'm referring to,even if you don't,which you apparently don't judging by your response.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ouch! That's a start I suppose....

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Can I also point out, that the person you're addressing your comments to has stated that he will, in fact, not be visiting this forum again. Unless he comes back as a 'newbie' that is...

So if you don't like being picked on, post something relevant.

Smoke that yer cunt.

p.s. What the fuck is an opposite extreme? And have you ever heard of a double negative?

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Can I also point out, that the person you're addressing your comments to has stated that he will, in fact, not be visiting this forum again. Unless he comes back as a 'newbie' that is...

So if you don't like being picked on, post something relevant.

Smoke that yer cunt.

p.s. What the fuck is an opposite extreme? And have you ever heard of a double negative?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've said what i wanted to say here,Cheezedawg may or may not read it.As to what anyone else thinks about my comment doesn't matter a shit to me,feel free to jump around and make as much noise as you like about it.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well fuck off then nursey dont let us keep you,you fucking whore.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

or as my mum.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

well fuck off then nursey dont let us keep you,you fucking whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up,Tommy.Your tight,corkscrew golden hair,cheap aftershave and tight yellow shorts with the brown stain on the back make me fucking sick!And i thought Spanky was bad!At least he was only 16,not 35 like you!

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

With Cheese dog gone, who's going to pick up the slack on IM Trolling for victims?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so does that mean theres a good chance you'll have the pc switched off when i get there tomorrow babe, and leave it off all weekend, so we can concentrate on sinking to newer and greater levels of perversion??

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> With Cheese dog gone, who's going to pick up the slack on IM Trolling for victims?
    --------------------

The Dog Man has spoken

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think i can be persuaded to pick up that baton,you all know im a dumb limey fuckbag with no brains and a little dick but someone tell me what this IM fugly uses,cos all i do is spend all day in chatrooms slagging people off as i have no freinds no girlfreind and i smell really bad.

14. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    I think i can be persuaded to pick up that baton,you all know im a dumb limey fuckbag with no brains and a little dick but someone tell me what this IM fugly uses,cos all i do is spend all day in chatrooms slagging people off as i have no freinds no girlfreind and i smell really bad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You`ve finally come to terms with it then!
    Dont worry Tommy,this is the first step on the road to recovery,you`ve admitted you HAVE a problem and thats good(group hug everyone).

15. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Necro, I didnt say anything about YOU. Did you see YOUR name in that sentence? No. And how many times are you going to reply to the same post I made? Can't you see I didn't give a shit about what you said the first time? You're the most boring person to have a topic with on this board period, because you lack the intelligence to say anything remotly amusing on your own and have to rely on saying things like "my good buddy IMC and the rest of us will never blah blah". Speak for yourself jag-off. You're not the one who comes up with orginal witty things to say, they are. You fucking shadow puppet you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finished?

16. necropaedophile

To Nico.
    The masses have spoken,youve been coming here two years? I have been here two weeks.
    Check your member rating.Now fuck off,amature.

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Damn it, I go away for one week and Cheeze is gone. That really blows. I wonder who we have to thank for that.

Probably me fighting with that train guy... That and Tommy's awful, awful smell.

I'm sure gonna miss Cheeze.

18. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yes because you are your member rating.

Grow up child.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Damn it, I go away for one week and Cheeze is gone. That really blows. I wonder who we have to thank for that.
    Probably me fighting with that train guy... That and Tommy's awful, awful smell.

I'm sure gonna miss Cheeze.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you have me to thank for chesadawg running away and whether it was my smell or not i dont care im am still quite proud of that.
    And necro me old mate do us a favour and fuck off i kow who you are and where you live carry on and ill burn your house down and post kitt your address so she can come over and disect all your bodies.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey look nico is having a moan lol go on answer me dickhead telling us how much you hate being here but wotn leave cos you have no freinds and we are the closest thing to a family you have you retard.