See ya guys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nah... I bet Cheese (out of respect, I capitalized the "C", unlike some I could name) is driving his truck down a remarkable stretch of the Eisenhower Interstate Highway, realizing to himself just how appropriate these 5 mile straightaways are when you're getting your cock sucked by a hitchhiker.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hes gone friar you ass kissing bandit,i know your missing him but he aint here,so give it up and start crawling round someone else,you can be my slave if you like ill let you lick my shitty ass clean

3. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

did someone shit their pants again? damnit tommy! mum can't afford to buy you a new pair of knickers every week! you know i have to pay a sitter to watch you when mum's away. you dont want to go back to that place where they shock you do you? i shluld take you back there you know.they pay me

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why do people start threads when they’re leaving? It’s become quite the thing to do around here. Take my word for it, I’ll never start a thread about leaving. I’ll just fucking leave.

and as for...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I couldn't care less what you think. I decided to start posting here just for this reason. To let you guys know you're not funny or in any way amusing anymore. That was the whole point. I've lurked for almost 2 and a half years now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What kind of fucking idiot/loser sits around for nearly two and a half years reading a forum and never fucking contributing a goddamn thing? Not once did something spark an interest, until now, of course, and that’s to comment on what a shitty board this is. Follow the trend and quit posting.

5. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

I'll say one thing for"Nico the fucking nonce" he's a good shit stirrer and a fucking total loser.We need people like him to slag off when we run out of nasty things to say to each other.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    jeez friar ( I lower cased the 'i' cos your a nob) wtf was that all about? Are you trippin' out a 'man'love' thing? Who gives a fuck about an attention deficit disorder cock drip like cheeze?

Yes I am back, heavier and jaundiced then ever before... what else have I missed?

How's Kitty?

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I couldn't care less what you think. I decided to start posting here just for this reason. To let you guys know you're not funny or in any way amusing anymore. That was the whole point. I've lurked for almost 2 and a half years now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, you lurked... you wait 2 years to think of something funny to say and try it when the forums are being run down with retards. Of course it's not funny here anymore, fuck off and take your friends with you and we might get some inteligent posts here again.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont think we'll ever run out of nasty things to say in this forum especially when we get users with names like necropeadophile logging in,'hey i know what would be really funny,to be pretend to be a a molester of dead children ya fucking prick,who needs nico when we have you dickface.

9. necropaedophile

oooh ,that smarts.

Cunt.

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Did he REALLY say he has lurked here for over two years?
    Is it John Hinkley the introverted stalker posting from prison?

He probably calls the neighbor girl and tells her she is wearing panties that don't match her bra.

Maybe he has his computer mounted in his closet for effect.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    jeez friar ( I lower cased the 'i' cos your a nob) wtf was that all about? Are you trippin' out a 'man'love' thing? Who gives a fuck about an attention deficit disorder cock drip like cheeze?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, just paying my respects to a forum vet that actually contributed something fresh and provocative to the board.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> No, just paying my respects to a forum vet that actually contributed something fresh and provocative to the board.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh he had it easy didnt he before he met me hehehehehehehehehe,cheesdawg ya wanker when you come out of therapy come back for another go ill be waiting you fucking looser.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

yeh he had it easy didnt he before he met me hehehehehehehehehe,cheesdawg ya wanker when you come out of therapy come back for another go ill be waiting you fucking looser.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up before I rub a hot tamale in your fucking mouth, you fucking wiseguy...

14. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Shut the fuck up before I rub a hot tamale in your fucking mouth, you fucking wiseguy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey IMC ,he`d probably like that,his mum only feeds the poor cunt on stale bread and tripe.He`s led a sheltered existance.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey it puts hair on your chest necro you should try it instead of living off jelly babies and happy meals that your car is full of to entice the kids in,anyway what the fuck is a nonce doing on here i know this place is bad but is there really a place on here for a fucking kiddiefiddler someobe kick this cunt out.

16. necropaedophile

please tell me nico why me,smokey and imc would sit here telling each other to fuck off when your still gonna be sat here crying about what a horrible place this is,im sure i speak for smokey and my good freind imc when i say we will never repeat NEVER grow tired of finding new and amusing ways off telling you to fuck off!!!!!

17. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Did he REALLY say he has lurked here for over two years?
    Is it John Hinkley the introverted stalker posting from prison?

He probably calls the neighbor girl and tells her she is wearing panties that don't match her bra.

Maybe he has his computer mounted in his closet for effect.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nay child. I've just known about the site that long and came here for laughs. The forum was a good source of them. Its a good thing you think things through before posting them. Wouldn't want you to look stupid or anything.

Canine you're funny. Yeah I lurked for 2 years just THINKING of something to say that would amuse you personally and make YOU like me and want me to stay, because what you think about me is the most important thing here, right? ..........

Necro, I didnt say anything about YOU. Did you see YOUR name in that sentence? No. And how many times are you going to reply to the same post I made? Can't you see I didn't give a shit about what you said the first time? You're the most boring person to have a topic with on this board period, because you lack the intelligence to say anything remotly amusing on your own and have to rely on saying things like "my good buddy IMC and the rest of us will never blah blah". Speak for yourself jag-off. You're not the one who comes up with orginal witty things to say, they are. You fucking shadow puppet you.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    How's Kitty?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me?

19. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

just getting up my member status....

20. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

when did this UK Vs US thing start?
    Is it really worth leaving over?
    What is the meaning of life?
    Why do boys have nipples?
    And, why, oh why, do i have no penis?