Sarah Palin, creationism, sucession and book banning

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JEFE, Sep 3, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Pukey, you never fail to amaze me.

I liked gertz.

Hell, I used to want to fuck Tonya Harding, you know back when she was skating, and not as goofy in Disney on Ice.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

And Nauseous never mentioned what that Mike Judge character had in common with Palin, other than the square glasses...

3. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Shedaho. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

4. JEFE

JEFE New Member

Did Palin make some comment about how there are still apes? I missed that one.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

They look alike. I saw it on TMZ and thought it was funny.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I saw this yesterday when I was trying to figure out what a Diva Cup is (don't ask) and I thought it was funny too.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Okay, you cant say stuff like this and then put 'dont ask' because all thats gonna do is make us ask, and now if you dont tell us I have to wait till I get home to look it up. Just in case it aint safe fo' work.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had never heard of one until yesterday when I was on some hippie website looking for cruelty-free products and saw it. Apparently, they are menstrual cups, (which still didn't clear things up for me either) but when I googled the picture, it made a little more since. It looks like a wine glass that has been broken off partway through the stem and it catches like 8 hours of flow and you dump it out and use it again.

That can't be healthy.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea that sounds like you are just opening yourself up to all kinds of germ related issues. Im guessing it's plastic? How comfortable could that be? I guess Pons and Pads arent 'green' enough? What did they do back in the old days before them things was invented?

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I was wondering the same thing. Wondered if they confused her with Jo which does not look like Jami at all.
    Jami is way to hot in "Still Standing" for that lucky SOB she is married to. has my vote for the most underrated MILF on TV at this time. She has this persona of sweet little miss innocent up front but not so innocent at all in reality thing going on. If that makes any sense.

I have a thing for hot brunettes though.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Blood Pudding

Ingredients:
    1 quart pig's blood (or substitute)
    12 ounces bread crumbs
    1/2 lb. suet
    Salt and pepper, to taste
    1 quart milk
    1 cup cooked barley
    1 cup dry rolled oats
    1 ounce ground mint
    Preparation:
    Mix all ingredients together in a bowl; pour into a large kettle or Dutch oven and bring to a boil. Pour into a wide shallow bowl and season again if necessary. Chill thoroughly, until firm. When cold it may be cut into slices and fried.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nor particularly effective on a rollercoaster, either...

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Or a hard sneeze.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Here is a Wisconsin accent you gotta love.

This is my kind of American you gota love em, screw all that South -vs- North, Yankee -vs- Rebel shit just good people.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sadly, most people won't realize this... Or even hear about it.

McCain had best purchase a half hour of network time to counter the load of bullshit that will be broadcast to every household six days before the election, courtesy of the privately-funded Obama camp.

I don't have much faith in this country anymore... I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that people will come to their senses and prove me wrong.