Saigon Kick - Love Is On The Way

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nauseous, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. shitdip

shitdip New Member

man.. you are a fag. I remember that shit from high school. I think some clingy bitch made it 'our song'.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I didn't have songs, but I know what you mean. Being a fag and all... I didn't get a lot of ass in highschool.

4. shitdip

shitdip New Member

So you are a fag? I was just kinda kidding. You called yourself one first.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No shitdrip. I'm not but I do enjoy talking about shit so you better watch out!

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Haven't heard that in ages. The song's not bad but I could do without the visual of the 'mo singer and guitar player. Reminds me a little of "Our Lady Peace" from back then.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know. It just popped in my head. That guy is a total fag.

Our Lady Peace... I have Clumsy and Spiritual Machines. I remember I used to subscribe to "Rock Video Monthly" and they had a video on it way back in '95 or so.

I think that was the first time I heard Sponge too. I still like their songs "Molly" and "Plowed" but I don't think I ever owned an album.

Plowed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjdmNLs0go&mode=related&search=

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I have some "Modern Rock" various artist CD from about 12 years ago with Our Lady Peace, Sponge, Korn, October Project, PUSA, and some others. Now I have to search for it because you've pushed me into Memory Lane in the path of oncoming traffic. Damn you. And thanks.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

YOU'RE WELCOME! :)

I was converting some of my cassettes to mp3 one day and it was kinda fun. The "Memory Lane" part was... the task sucked.