Retards Dominate

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by OllieRetard, Sep 27, 2000.

1. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

I'm so glad you mentioned fruitcake. It's getting close to that time of year when I start my Christmas baking. Can I include you in my recipient list? I use many prunes in my cakes, which I am sure you will find most beneficial. You sound like you need to pinch a loaf.

By the way, is it still OK to wear white shoes even though Labor Day has passed? I'm getting conflicting information and thought I'd seek out an expert's advice.

Your friend (I hope!), Ollie

PS - Please like me.

2. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OllieRetard:
    I'm so glad you mentioned fruitcake. It's getting close to that time of year when I start my Christmas baking. Can I include you in my recipient list? I use many prunes in my cakes, which I am sure you will find most beneficial. You sound like you need to pinch a loaf.

By the way, is it still OK to wear white shoes even though Labor Day has passed? I'm getting conflicting information and thought I'd seek out an expert's advice.

Your friend (I hope!), Ollie

PS - Please like me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone wearing white leather shoes should be shot on sight, if only on general principle.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Jesus loves you

------------------
    Drive fast,take chances,and remember:unprotected sex is better than no sex

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Jesus loves you

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actualy i spoke 2 jesus earlier this morning, when i questioned him on the topic of love he replied "like i give a fuck and pass us another beer!" from this i can only assume that he does infact not care about us mere mortals and is at the embryonic stage of a serious drinking problem. hope this clears things up for you

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

5. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

The mere thought of consumption on any level throws me into a tizzy. Please do do taunt me so. I am but fat, flesh and wine and therefore have no ..... something, something, something ....lalalala.

6. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

I spoke also spoke to Jesus this morning. I told him to get the fuck back to work, got to get the tomatos in before the frost.

7. Freestyle

Freestyle New Member

KILL THE BITCH WHO STARTED THIS SHIT TOO, RWO, I WILL BURN ALL YOU FUCKERS DOWN TOO, CAUSE I AM THE RETARD FUCKING KILLER!

8. fortiesblunts

fortiesblunts New Member

Well, well, well Ollie..

Well isn't this just the way things work out. If you do not realize who or what i am, then maybe the name Dr. Anthony Richard Esquire rings a bell..........

Yes, this is your one and only daughter...

I have been keeping track of your adventures in Rangoon and i'll tell you now that i do not aproove of it one bit.

Furthurmore, I am quite shocked to find out that you have been secretly contacting M. Lester Phd. I thought your escapades in playing Sonic the Hedgehog and compulsively grilling any available sort of animal flesh on your new, shiny family size George Foreman
    Grill ( only 4 low payments of $49.95)

I hope you find this in time to disarm the erect portion of optimus prime's earlobe before operation "snotball" has gone too far.

9. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

So, it is true ... you have returned from you voyage to the land of distinctively smelly cheese and sautéed animal entrails. I thought but I would have one, no two, more weeks of relative peace and solitude, but this has proven not to be the case. Let it be known to one and all, I cannot bear the thought of being subjected to your irrational ramblings on the virtues of moral bankruptcy. And to hear you speak of tearing your flesh! Puhlease! I remember a time, not so long ago, when the sight of a weeping sore would send you into a dizzying decline towards the depths of the unspeakable. Listen well and good Dr.(hah!) Anthony Richard, you are not the fruit of mine loins ... I RENOUNCE you as my flesh and blood!!!!! Until you proffer the Prosser all communication, forthwith, will be through the one who puts the eek in geek. M. Lester has not been seen around these parts in weeks. No, I don't think I got that quite right. His "parts" HAVE been seen .... yummy. Does the name "Mr. Porkchop" ring familiar?

Optimus Prime suffers from acute, erectile dysfunction. The earlobe is of no threat to man or beast. One should refrain from displaying such cavalier deportment when referring to schemes snotular in nature.

10. WILLIAM

WILLIAM New Member

you guys write too much- you should write lessi didn't even bother reading it, because it was to long. i thought this was supposed to be about retards,i didn't ready what you wrote- but i don't care- retards are funny. in Highschool we taught a retarded kid to yell out FUCK! verytime we made a clicking noise- that was funny shit.

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

im glad you can recive stimulation form fuck yelling retards, personally i prefer fuck giving retards

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

12. fortiesblunts

fortiesblunts New Member

Hello, this is Dr. R.A. Esq.

Only one message today...

Eat my sax-a-ma-phone...

goodbye

13. Moe Lester

Moe Lester New Member

Why are of you retards in this room so edgey, constipated and unprotected from the outside world of Jos Louis........The earthquakes in which Ollie, Esquire and my dear ole self prevail from the demons of Sara Lee frozen cakes. The IGA down yonder asked my if the shoppey had genitals.....I said I didn't know, and this caused some problems in the department of frozen foods. On to the Intercom jumped the "Look after the Lettuce at all costs" worker....."there's a problem in isle 9,.....the frozen foods are being held hostage on a small aircraft by the genital-less shoppey........take cover.......his plastic wang will explode of impact with the earth's surface!!! We'll all be jizzed upon at light speed!!!! It's our funeral!!!!" Just then the plump, exotic dancing manager, Ferbert popped out of his layer only to find that there were a set of new, shiny, unused genitals that had dropped out of the shoppey's pocket of the way to loo with his pliers to fasten them on with.
    The froen foods were eventually rescued with the help of a search party and starving dogs. They were no longer frozen though.....thawed completely. The shoppey was fired. He had no genitals. This is a true story by the way,.....told to me by my forefather on the eve of his death. I read this story for his obituary.

Live long, and Prosser.
    M. Lester