Requiem for a dream...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    you know what? the mpre i think about it, the mpre i realize that i should just go try and fuck the married guy that I can't seem to shake my obsession for and forget all about taht lying, scumbag, lomo... er, rev, or whatever his fucking name is. he can find some other stupid bitch to fill his sick and twisted needs. I'm sure slut bag with a low self esteem will oblige.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But... but... butt... You said we'd fuck!

What did I do?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Nothing, dear... It was the Klonopin, Xanax, Vicodin and wine talking that night. I wuv yew until next time I get pissed off.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

HEY!!!LAMOTIL,PUKEY...I THINK I possibley SPEAK FOR ALL THE REST OF US WHEN I SAY..EVER HEARD OF PM'S?IT'S BEGINNING TO GET A BIT TEDIOUS NOW...IF IT EVER WAS ANYTHING ELSE! THANKS IN ADVANCE FROM probably EVERYONE HERE!!!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*whew!* I'm off the hook!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

When the mutual feelings of adoration work themselves into a mental frenzy of raw sexual power and electricity, one can only speculate that the average slob on the ass-end of the world might find comfort and solace within the deeply-rooted subliminal bliss that is our continuing public conversation.

All we're doing is ensuring that those less fortunate souls out there get their daily dose of rancid mush... No more, no less.

Just ask Nauseous - Isn't that right, my wittle pukey-wukey-poo?

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Oh for the love of christ, this is getting ridiculous.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    When the mutual feelings of adoration work themselves into a mental frenzy of raw sexual power and electricity, one can only speculate that the average slob on the ass-end of the world might find comfort and solace within the deeply-rooted subliminal bliss that is our continuing public conversation.

All we're doing is ensuring that those less fortunate souls out there get their daily dose of rancid mush... No more, no less.

Just ask Nauseous - Isn't that right, my wittle pukey-wukey-poo? [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, you are the greatest! I guess they don't want to hear about our matching Mr. and Ms. Pac-man tattoos?

And I guess they really don't want to hear about my soon-to-be 18 letter hyphenated last name?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...of course! But you pair aren't the most interesting thing happening...there's the beautiful,stomach moving and at times harrowing 30000 word account about the lives and trials of Jean and Malcolm McKinney-(a couple who grew up together in the same small fishing village of the northwest coast of Scotland who then went on to move to Quebec where they started a small deer farm)pictured here that we are all more eager to hear about.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* sniffs *

Isn't that just beyooootiful?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and for those afflicted with frequent,heavy lasting bouts of moist flatulence amongst us *glances in IMC's general direction* there is a special deal...buy ~'From Scotland to Canaduh with Love...Miracle of the McKinneys'~ in hardback and receive a special unisex incontinence gift pack. (offer subject to availability...and on a first come first served basis)

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...of course! But you pair aren't themost interesting thing happening...there's the beautiful,stomach moving and at times harrowing 30000 word account about the lives and trials of Jean and Malcolm McKinney-(a couple who grew up together in the same small fishing village of the northwest coast of Scotland who then went on to move to Quebec where they started a small deer farm)pictured here that we are all more eager to hear about.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lies! All lies!!

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:

Isn't that just beyooootiful?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you bitched at me for spelling the word, "kewl"?

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

ooh! you remembered...kewl!!