Rember

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by chinaman, Aug 18, 2012.

1. chinaman

chinaman New Member

When I die, I want to fight one last battle to the death, so I may remember that I was a warrior. *I want to see the sun reflecting off of the blade of my enemy, so I might remember the beauty of the sword. *And I want to feel the pain of his edge striking home, so that I may remember what is was to be alive.*

2. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

that wer class that aff gorra admit...........worra a noble fuckin 'eart you av ther mate - RESPECT x x x

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  3. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member

Re: Member

Hey Chinaman! Nice to see that not EVERYONE around here are a bunch of cowardly nitwits! I know a true warrior spirit when i see one. "The warrior's greatest and most noble achievement is NOT to have conquered other men, but to have shone the light of truth into the darkest, furthest recesses of his own soul." Pleased to meet you bro!

4. chinaman

chinaman New Member

Re: Member

Good to meet you as well, and a good quote. I like to post samurai and warrior spirit stuff, just my thing. The name Chinaman is in honor of my Father, himself an accomplished warrior now passed on. IT's good to get a non insulting reply to a post!

5. ghostman

ghostman New Member

true talk chinaman.but remember,an angry mind is a narrow mind.never let the tempt of anger overcome you.do that its game over.i learnt that the hard way.a relaxed mind is a relaxed body,a relaxed body allows for full flexibility,non telegraphed movement and a clever mind to just step back take a look,see an opening and end it.fair play chinaman.the mix between love and hate should set you on ya way.

6. chinaman

chinaman New Member

Fair point Ghostman. My anger is controlled, but focused. I believe that martial arts are for the purpose of fighting, self defence, or to use an ugly word, violence. If you find Tai Chi relaxing, then that's fine, but some of us spend years on the dojo floor training to be warriors, masters of battle and not masters of "ourselves". Also, I view love as a beautiful lie and hate as an ugly truth. We tell ourselves that love conquors all, that all you need is love, and that sounds nice. But it is not true. Hard work, training, and personal toughness conquors, love makes us feel good afterwards. But I respect your position, and I hope you are right in the end. It's just I have often seen that life is seldom balanced.

7. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

I disagree C-man , I think life is perfectly balanced and the fault lies with us.
    Often times we swallow our morals and say "well everyone else is doing it why shouldn't I"
    Homing of physical ability and mastery of strength and combat technique is beneficial but is no use without mind skill.
    That's why Bruce Lee kicked Chuck norris's arse .
    You must think first before you move.
    Also , the beatles were of there head on acid and living in better times , but "all you need is love" is a equally profound maxim to live by.
    - the clouds gather
    -the rain does its work
    -and all relevant things fall into place.
    Peace Sherlock.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  8. astral boogie shaker

Be STILL my beating heart!

9. Russian Derrick

Your hart beats on the side of my face .

10. Russian Derrick

Erratic and out of time .
    Then you get annoyed when I say I'm not tired .
    You scowl as I leave and spark a cigarette.
    A myriad of lives and thoughts talk in memorys , tastes like a dog smells when its been raining.
    Somtimes this moment is good , if you haven't woke up and said "oh shit"
    I'm working on appreciating the movement that our mine.
    I deserve it. You twoooOooooooooo!
    Eek-a-mouse.

11. astral boogie shaker

A poetic heart
    Speaks in the dark
    Shimmering threads cast into the night
    Searching through the great, vast astral ocean
    Strands of dna glow bright
    Resonant unique vibration
    Phosphorescent tickertape
    A-chromatic celebration