real real bad pain!!! anyone help me out??

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by ghostman, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

its like right under my rib cage at the top of my belly,proper hurts,like an acidy feelin,it feels like someone is stabbing me constantly with a burning knife an twisting it around.ive had it for about a year now,anyone gt any ideas or knw wht it could be please?? im in agony dailly.

2. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Sounds like aids unfortunately .
    Millions of people die from shit like that every day , first a odd pain , next minute a dead gostman.
    Looks like there's going to be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing in the not to distant future.
    I'm no docter but I'd say the chances of survival are slim at best ,try to enjoy your last few minutes on earth is my only advise.
    At least we all got to witness the brief light you shone across the universe.
    Your spirit lives on inside our harts forever..
    Goodbye my friend , goodbye....

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  3. ghostman

ghostman New Member

oh bloody hell russian d! i jus thought it might be acid reflux or sum shit like that.or maybe a stomach ulcer. oh gosh russian d im goin to die! oh no its too soon for me please mr god man even though u ent real dont take me yet i beg u it be not my time be it not! i never even got to experience poking a unicorn in his left eyeball popping its retina!

4. Russian Derrick

Ner don't worry mate your probably fine , as long as your not shitting blood or ote ?
    Have a look on N.h.s website you might find out more .
    Try looking under -terminal illnesses , that's probably the category your after.

5. ghostman

ghostman New Member

no i be not terding blood that be no good if i curled a terd of blood out! bloody hell russian dee.could it be that the pain had a pain within a pain that caused the pain to evolve to a risk level 2 pain within a level 1 pain? slowly causin the pain within a pain within the pain to maybe spontainiously combust ?

6. Russian Derrick

I believe that's exactly it G-man .
    My hypothesis would be that a malignant pain has inflamed various other pain receptors coursing what is medically referred to as Pain twice .
    Thus other pains have arose in sympathy.
    C minus mc squared .
    Such pains e.g , pain 1 being the host pain usually reacts to direct sunlight by triggering pain 2 to collapse which in turn has a dominatery effect on cell development and re-generation coursing a mutated gene known as Yourgonadieiode or in this case pain twice plus pain three . Urgo pain times 4.
    I would say by the time you've read this you will have probably been dead for over four minutes and your only hope would be the attachment of a dogs head to your torso and constant gamma ray radio active pulses fed directly into you ass.

7. ghostman

ghostman New Member

OH FOR GOD SAKE THAT IS NO GOOD! i do believe the pain assesment evolved from a non minor to majorly over excessivley pain of the pain barrier to release pain causing pain on another dimention,the 5th dimention of dooglestan eradically over rid the plasma electro telekentic pain shields of the homosapiens mouldy crusty toenail of the caveman cartwheel pain on he hand thy baby jesus was in pain wen baby jackson raped him twice with mary magdelin whilst allahuakba sucked cock of aries

8. spiderfur

spiderfur New Member

I believe a brisk rub down with a chilled owl can sort that little problem out