Racist Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Some Asshole, Aug 22, 2002.

1. RagingDemon

RagingDemon New Member

lol crackers are funny

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RagingDemon:
    lol crackers are funny<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck off and die!....yes im on me monthlys...

3. RagingDemon

RagingDemon New Member

4. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    before jumping in and spouting off like an un educated troglidite, I realize that my profound, verbose, vernaculair is quite susbstansial and i understand you have difficulty understanding some of the abstract themes we discuss here, maybe you should find a new message board one more suited to your intellectual mind set. and in closing sculking around her and there, sweating like a pedophile in a playground is very unbecoming now if you don't mind fuck off!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, profound, now can we all take a leaf from the greeks and romans when they burnt all those "profound" cute little jews and stick you on top of daddys new petrol driven Schnorer burnanatorâ„¢?

Other than that, you just wrote more bollocks didn't you?
    Want a cookie?

5. Max Wallin

Max Wallin New Member

How do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white chick... throw them a basketball.

How do you get a black guy out of a tree... cut the rope.

6. RagingDemon

RagingDemon New Member

Q: Why do crackers say "nigger" all the time?
    A: Not enough teeth to say "Negro"!

Q: What does a redneck find hard about eating a bald pussy?
    A: Taking off the diaper first!

Q: Why do skinheads shave their heads?
    A: To control lice!

Q: How many crackers does it take to eat a possum?
    A: Two, one to eat it and the other to watch the traffic!

Q: What do you get when you cross polacks and sheetheads?
    A: A bunch of retards trying to burn a cross underwater.

Q: How did a white guy get a lot more pussy than he ever had before?
    A: His dick grew two more inches during sex.

lol hope I dont offend any crackers out there...

7. BIGjake

BIGjake New Member

Q: How do you get a black kid to take a shower?
    A: Open a fire hydrant and start selling crack on the other side of the street.
    Q: What's the hardest thing about having AIDS?
    A: Convincing your mother that you're a nigger!
    Q: Who are the two most famous black women?
    A: Aunt Jemima and Mother Fucker.

8. rudster

rudster New Member

Hi poopystick it yer mom here! i'm with Back of the net! in ur bed so u can make ur own fuckin dinner bitch!

9. spiderwoman

spiderwoman New Member

John Leslie(an ex blue peter presenter, and for those that don't know,that's a kids arts & crafts programme),anyway he was accused of raping his co-host,a black girl. when asked why he done it he said he thought the producer had asked him to DO IT with sticky black spastic.

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh pshaw, i am of German, Irish, Scottish and Welsh heritage, and if i am lucky i will have a large amount of Belgian in me too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im part belgian....

11. tamdaman

tamdaman New Member

wtf lol

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tamdaman:
    wtf lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great input from the backwards bog-jockey with the (metaphorically) missing front teeth!

13. ExiT

ExiT New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

14. chick magnet 3000

chick magnet 3000 New Member

Q. Why are niggers eyes red after they have sex?
    A. Mace.

15. tonycock

tonycock New Member

Hey Ho mother fuckers! was'nt world war two fun? i wish i was there. i would have fucked up some yanks some crauts and i would have shot any fucking frenchies i met on my way to berlin. and as for Jews what a stinky bunch of religious wankers.

16. DanRSN

DanRSN New Member

A aeroplane was losing height, and the captain said "We're losing height we have to lose some weight, so throw people off the plane alphabetically, africans, blacks and coons". One boy turned to his dad and said? "Is that us?". His dad said "No son. Today we're wogs".

17. The Sound of Eight Hooves

The Sound of Eight Hooves New Member

18. Dixie Enormous

Dixie Enormous New Member

Have you ever heard of Ku Klux Kanieval?
    He tried to jump 50 blacks with a steam roller.

What is the difference between a pizza and a black guy?
    A pizza can feed a family of four

What do you call a black guy with no arms and legs?
    Trustworthy

What is the most confusing holiday in the African American community?
    Father's Day

What do you call a 90-year-old black man?
    Antique farming equipment

How do you get a black guy to wear a condom?
    Put a Nike symbol on it

Why do black people have flat noses?
    That's where god put his feet when he was ripping off their tails.

A black husband and wife are sitting in the living room watching the TV with their year-old baby. Suddenly the baby wails "Mother!" The husband jumps up in excitement and says, "Did you hear that? Our son just said half a word!"

And now for our Hispanic bretheren:

How do you starve a Mexican?
    Put his food stamps under his work boots.

Why do Mexicans put shit on the wall at their weddings?
    To keep the flies off the bride

An international flight was over the ocean. All of a sudden, the plane began to lose altitude. The pilot tried to level it out but there was to much weight on the plane. So the crew went below deck and began to throw the luggage out the rear hatch. With a lot of weight gone, the pilot was able to keep the plane level for a while, but it soon began to lose altitude again. The pilot announced over the speakers that in order for the majority of passengers to survive some people would have to jump out to their deaths. Some men began to stand and head for the hatch. A British guy said, "God save the queen," and jumped out. A Frenchman said, "Viva la France," and jumped out. A Texan said, "Remember the Alamo," and threw out a Mexican

Why doesn't Mexico have a Navy?
    Because cardboard doesn't float

19. sexc

sexc New Member

can i be a bitch and clear up a few things here since i spent hours frying my pea-brain reading this thread?

First of all, Australia is full of criminals. They have the likes of that complete wanker Steve Irwin and criminals like Ned Kelly as "national heros". and they have more holidays than they work. any wonder the contry is going down the tube. 60% of the welfare receipents are supported by 40% of the rest of the population who have jobs. basically, sounds like a bunch of street bums to me.

USA was also used by england for many years to "exile" people they were embarassed by. But the funny thing is, these so called "embarassemnts" made more money in the wealth of the land in USA than most of the hard-ass nobles in england.

so both australia and USA are full of what england classes as "rejects". says alot about the poms.

20. miami1417blowme!~*~!

miami1417blowme!~*~! New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    Q. Why are Americans generally such dumb fucks?
    A. No seriously, I want to know.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well for one thing us americans don't know when to be a dumbass or ourselfs from the way you all act!!!!!!!! i mean we have to act like one for you all to understand us so really your the dumbass biotch <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote