R.I.P. Common Sense

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Cheezedawg, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Brainfried Fred

Brainfried Fred New Member

Going cock to cock like that will make you both very sore.

2. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Right right, attaining a higher education is being "programmed". I'm incapable to produce my own opinions so I went to school to be taught how to think. :rolleyes:

Good Ol' Joe don't need no schoolin'! Good Ol' Joe is street smart! Damn those books that confuse you!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well pay attention this is gonna be some grade "A" education from the school of hard knocks. I laid out the Democrat, and liberal media game plan way back in 2005 and like I was freakin Nostradamus it seems to be pretty accurate. That says a lot. :cool:

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

:biggrin:
    If you want to compare yourself to a French lunatic that lived in the middle ages it's your choice. I don't see how you boasting about being clairvoyant is teaching me anything, where are the hard knocks? The only knock I can think of is the one you probably received on your head when you were a toddler. :biggrin:

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

6. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Unless you've got pictures, you can't prove the wizard is queer. It is rumored that he is a master "sword swallower" if you know what I mean.

Being queer doesn't make him a bad person, being a pompous canuck know it all does, however.

Oh Canada..........................:biggrin:

7. Aballister

Aballister New Member

That's right... he can't prove shit. I am pompous but my days of sword swallowing are over... Can't have the best of both worlds I guess...