~!!!Queen Bitch Nursey!!!~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blank*:
    Well sorry Nursey... You got me there. I would write why I answered that shit to your post but I cant be arsed if it is gonna be of no use.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blank*:
    But sheeeeeeeee started it... I thought she was ok but shes just a big meanie head.

I just wanna be like her..........
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Blank*-from same thread:
    I would now like to excuse myself for my recent behaviour and shit... It would mainly be due to the drugs I am on and shit. And the fact that I am on hyper....
    (blah blah blah etc.)
    I think... im gonna... go and cry in a corner now... You really get to me sometimes... I really liked you. And... I was soooo serious when I said I wanted to be like you when I grew up. But im so hurt. Really hurt. I don't think I can go on. Go on then... tell me the world will be a better place with out me... I only wanted to be like that Fuckmesuckme skank...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Blank*...from same thread:
    jealous...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by uninvited slime in same thread:
    So *chokes on the fuckin words* sorry for being particulary thick but normal service will resume as soon as i get some sleep<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THE BIG LESBO-HAIRPULL PAGE

......And to *Crown It All*

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

One last thing...

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

4. D

D New Member

Looking abit rough there

I wouldn't post that one again if I were you. You look like that geek from Strangers with Candy.

Wash your back as well you seem to have a large pimple on it... I heard that may be due to conditioner, so maybe you should cut down on useing that

5. D

D New Member

For those who don't know about Strangers With Candy... Heres Nurs... errr Jerry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Jerri Blank is a 47-year old, ex-con, ex-prostitute, lesbian high school student. She is picking up life where she left off 32 years prior when she dropped out of high school and ran away from home. Soon after she ran away her mother died. Some say of a broken heart, but most agree that the bus was mostly to blame. Her father, Guy Blank, is probably the most active catatonic senior citizen in the world. Guy remarried to Sara 16 years after Jerri left home and had a son, Derrick. The rest of Jerri's life is quite ambiguous. Some hold her responsible for the introduction of drugs into popular culture; others blame her for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. Jerri's checkered past often manifests itself in the everyday grind of her new high school world and is the major driving force of many of the plot lines that emerge in each episode. Jerri may have fallen off the wagon.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Looking abit rough there

I wouldn't post that one again if I were you. You look like that geek from Strangers with Candy.

Wash your back as well you seem to have a large pimple on it... I heard that may be due to conditioner, so maybe you should cut down on useing that

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...yeah,Pimp thinks so as well.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm not on your fucking back

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and i wouldn't agree with the pointy faced jabberslut... not even if she was right

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fucking hell... jesus fucking christ... saying i agree with that demented dumbslut dyslexic whore... why don't you just come out and call me a fucking retard while you're at it... i can't believe you said that you cunt

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hello,darling....so you decided to pay a visit to my thread?About fucking time as well!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just thought it could do with a touch of class

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i just thought it could do with a touch of class <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that?Working class,then?I'm above all that shit.I'm the embodiment of ~finesse~

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and i'm Fuckability Personified... what's your point??

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but y'know.. if you think you're too good for a humble working class lad like me....

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

erm... ignore the humble bit.. humility is for losers... i'm the fucking greatest

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway cunt... i contributed to this thread before it was even thought of by - taking the photographs, scanning them and uploading them...

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    erm... ignore the humble bit.. humility is for losers... i'm the fucking greatest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes,I agree Mr.Fuckability Personified.Which is why you're such a ~good match~ for me...

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes.. i know

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clydie Scrote:
    Match made in heaven the both of you <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

oooh... pretty
    whats the ocasion?