PUSSY CALL

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 9, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly is this a pic of?

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    What exactly is this a pic of?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was drinking a vodka tonic and the tonic glows in black light. My ex-friend Fat-Ass took a picture of it.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh I thought it was semen... male ejaculate glows under blacklight...

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    oh I thought it was semen... male ejaculate glows under blacklight...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, I wish.

Did you see my post about Trillian?( communicate with style etc..) And if so, have you tried it and do you like it?

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

U get paid for everyone who downloads it ?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    yeah, I wish.

Did you see my post about Trillian?( communicate with style etc..) And if so, have you tried it and do you like it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I didn't.. but m not very observant... I use ICQ, YAhoo, and MSN

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    U get paid for everyone who downloads it ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get paid shit for anything I do. Na, my brother told me about it today. It looks cool, but the website said it had some buggy problems in the current version and I'm kinda nervous about downloading it. I already fucked my pc up dl some other crap last week and I have to format/reinstall now. That is why I ask about trillian.cc

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

No I didn't.. but m not very observant... I use ICQ, YAhoo, and MSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to them, it combines all those programs into one, so you only have to run that one program and you can see all your lists. I haven't tried it yet tho. I ditched ICQ when they failed to remind me of my fucking password after I forgot it. I got Yahoo, MSN, and AIM -w/o the BOCE aol.

10. unlimited-time

Oh and i got it..and filled out half of the million questions got bored when it made my computer froze so i uninstalled it.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh and i got it..and filled out half of the million questions got bored when it made my computer froze so i uninstalled it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh lame!
    I wanted it to be cool. So they made you answer a million question survey? My brother is a dick...

12. unlimited-time

Nah it wasnt that bad...just i hate having to remember all my identities and passwords fro all the chat things...had to keep minimizing the damn thing to check auto complete on everything.But it did freeze up my system

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I can't ruin my computer again until after I'm done with school finals so I'll wait. Then my brother is coming down here to fix all the shit I've done to it already. I haven't had sound since September. It fucking blows. Thanks for the info. though.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

oh I thought it was semen... male ejaculate glows under blacklight...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...scurries off to test this new idea out

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'd like to remind all interested parties that this IS a [/i]limited offer...[/i]

So act now! Operators are standing by!

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    [/i]limited offer...[/i]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even if I can't code worth a shit...

17. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    where did i put my kastrating kit??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">code
    Kitana's Kastrating Kit.....

Heh heh.....

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    ...scurries off to test this new idea out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

neat huh?

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Good way to see if your gf is cheating too.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

neat huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck... Forgot all about trying that last night after I got done studying for my Calculus test... I guess I'll rub another out tonight and test it out...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Good way to see if your gf is cheating too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!