Public Announcement

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Wow, you sound like my PMS-ing grandmother...

Calm yourself down.

Go smoke a bowl or something.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Neriham:
    so I figured I would join back in with a vengence. Why does the truth hurt? The only reason you'd reply to this message is if you took offence, and if you take offence, you obviously think it's aimed at yourself. And ergo, if you think that, it's a guilty conscience that is forcing you to repond and "protect" youself.
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww...she just wanted to see if the intensive psychotherapeutic counselling she's been receiving since she was last here has any bearing on us...the mouse is back with 'A VENGEANCE'...just pretend that high pitched squeaking you hear is a ROAAAAAAR...C'mon Neri!!!Throw your litle fisties around and get REALLY MAAAAAAAD like you did last time! That was quite an..errr... awe inspiring display!

3. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I don't get mad, Nursery. You people worry too much. Have a rum and coke.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    I don't get mad, Nursery. You people worry too much. Have a rum and coke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Nursery'.'Worried'.Well,that's me cut down to size ...why do all you Aussie's have to be so ruthlessly ~sadistic~ and MEAN!!! *drinks rum and coke to blurr the humiliation and pain inflicted by Neri the vicious hammy*