Psychological Profile: Joelogic

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nursey, May 14, 2007.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah but you're used to it. Barry's trouser button probably hasn't felt this rigid since his wedding night!

2. improtected

improtected New Member

??? what the hell are u2 rambling about now?

here i've been minding my own business, working like hell, traveling to desolate lands and enjoying my xanax and you had to go and invoke my precious name..

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

OOH!! so is this cho'slogic finally provoked into posting a picture of himself??
    i see he's picked out his flirty pouty semi-naked 'just out the shower' pic!!.. SACKSAYY!!!

i must say he's younger than he sounds!?!?!.. conceivably 'lobastido' age?!

ps.. i love you nursey!!.. i'm loathe to post in case my lameness ruins your edge!

excuses excuses

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

There was a little jet lag....

So here goes the story.

I went to my daughters graduation like a good and beaten down house dog. Lucky me, they took the girls first, and my daughter got her diploma before 8:00PM. I had long given up on actually using my tickets, but on a whim I called the House of Blues to find out what time FM would take the stage. As luck would have it, there was three opening acts, and FM was not expected on the stage before 10:30PM. I decide to make the ride, alone or course, since Bugs doesn't understand the idea of spontaneous.

I hit 1-10W and put the cruise control on 80. Called Major Havoc just so somebody would know that I was doing something out of character. Hit New Orleans at 10:20, and got inside the House of Blues just as Flogging Molly took the stage. Here is what I learned...

1. "Standing room only" means exactly that. I squeezed into the back door, worked my way into the crowd, and was engulfed.

2. I wore semi dress clothes, did not have a tattoo or piercing, was not shaved bald or mohawked, was not drunk or high, and was not wearing chains, boots, or an alpine hat. Obviously I screamed "narc" or "cop" and they all made a little room for me. I was strangely ignored when the joints were passing by.

3. It was interesting to note that the entire building moved when everybody was jumping and slamming into each other. Like a small earthquake.

4. Flogging Molly was more than awesome. They sang "if ever I leave this world alive" near the end, and I actually got tears in my eyes.

5. I learned that it is considered impolite to order anthing other than Guinness Beer at an FM concert. I didn't actually order anything, but that was all I saw everybody drinking so it must be a rule.

6. I learned that a full can of Guiness can squirt all the way from the stage to the balcony. A side note to this is that I learned not to were nice clothes to a FM concert.

Anyway, it was a cool experience. The amount of energy the band expends is unbelievable. They were pretty good with vocals and all too, you could actually understand what they were singing.

The ride home was the rough part. I took a wrong turn and ended up North of New Orleans, and lost and hour. I blame it on the contact high. I did pulled off into a truck stop at 2:00AM and slept for an hour. I woke up with a horribly pitiful woman banging on my window asking for a ride. I got home at 4:00AM, and was at work the next day before 9:00AM.

So that is how I lost my rock concert virginity. I feel like a man now.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah the truckers call them lot lizzards. I hope the two hours lost between 2 and 4 am and the roughly one hour ride, And the Lost Virginity comment.... nah coulddn't be never mind

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I had never been to a concert before. I went to hear Kenny Rodgers and the Oak Ridge Boys once, and I saw one of the American Idol tours, but never a real rock show.

Call me sheltered.

Oh, and the lot lizard knew Dwaine, so, no way.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So daintily sidestepped, Barry! But then, what more is there to say? I've pretty much said it all already.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

The whole world is freakin crazy man!!!!

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, we're all nutcases blah etc. But it's Joe's frequent displays of intense, homicidal, blood lust expressed in lavish detail i think is what i'm getting at here, maybe?

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Extremely butt-fuckable, i must say!

13. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I'm pretty sure that is just a stock photo of "little joe" from Bonanza.

14. Michelle

Michelle New Member

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

He needs to stop smoking meth on top of the Adderral.

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Nice compromise, Barry. But then, all's well that ends well.

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Great flick.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are a nasty girl Nursey.

Nasty.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aww.. that was really moving.. i really felt for your dilemma barry.. and the pain you felt by following your heart...

beautiful filmistry

20. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Yeah. I shed a tear even though I don't like the big fat ass flamer.